Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sick Again!


Reddek has been sick since last weekend. It was so sad he would throw up then just want some more "yum yum". He was a trooper we continued to drag him around to all the cemeteries and he wasn't fussy just would sleep and wake up to throw up. It is so sad to see them sick so young...and they always get it worse than the adults. I think it is bad if I throw up once or twice and he was throwing up about every fifteen minutes. He is such a good boy all day Monday and Tuesday he slept. I bet he was only up a total of three hours each day. Here is a picture of him eating dinner and starting to fall asleep as drinking his bob as he calls it. It is weird how you keep loving them more and more each day even when you are cleaning up after them!

1 comment:

Andria said...

I am so sad he got sick. I am glad he is getting better. You are such a great mom and I am sure he loved having you take care of him. I also love the hair!!