Tuesday, March 16, 2010

~4 months old~

This cute stud is my lil man at 4 months old! He makes life fun...well him and his older brother. He is such a chill baby.
loves to slobber
loves the bath
laughs (mostly at dad)
loves Red's hugs and kisses
has to be up watching the kids run around
loves to watch the tv...he will turn his head how ever he needs to be watching the tv when its on
makes our family complete (for the moment)
I feel so lucky to be the mom of two great boys. Jason and I talk often about how lucky we are to have such cute good boys. Their spirits are such special ones. Rulon makes me want to be a better mom everyday. Reddek is such a good big brother loves to watch him talk to him and keep him smilin! The McCaul's are doing good keepin busy and lovin the warm weather...Reddek LOVES baseball so we take advantage of the good weather and play ball all day and night inside or outside. Can't wait to see Ruel as he grows...I think he will be a pretty chill kid pretty easy to please:)

9 comments:

Amanda said...

katie you are such a good mom. both of your boys are adorable. i miss talking to you we really need to catch up.

Kim said...

I can't believe he is already 4 months old! What a little cutie!

BALLS said...

he is so adorable and getting so big so fast. i am sure that both of your boys will be playing sports!

Colleen said...

He is so dang cute, and I love the t-shirt!

The Peterson Clan... said...

He is growing right up! He is a doll! You do have beautiful boys and are definitely blessed! I am happy for you guys! You deserve it! Miss you!! Call me next time your down here!

The Johnson Family said...

SO cute!!!

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

cute. cute. cute. glad jason has a buddy to play catch with :)

Cameron and BreAnn said...

What a doll! I can't believe how fast he is growing! Thanks again for dinner and visiting the other night. We really appreciate it. We need to hang out more! Your boys are so cute! Good luck with school!

Jayme said...

your family is so cute! Talk about some stud athletes you are raising.... you better be careful with those cute boys on the loose! I love reading your blog Katie!