Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Day of Preschool

Well yesterday was Reddek's first day of Preschool! Ruel above eating cereal...he is so cute:)





Red eating his cereal...he was so excited for preschool. He ate all his breakfast so he could grow big to show his friends at school! Standing by the door so excited and looking so handsome! He did great his first day made friends...told his class all about him playing baseball all summer with his dad. I love this kid he is such a good boy listens and just loves everyone! He told me after school that he is a good friend he doesn't hit anybody, he shares his toys, and he listens. Good job Red. LOVE YOU:)

7 comments:

Kim said...

How fun! Your boys are ADORABLE!

Hayden said...

Cute, cute boys! School is so much fun! It's crazy how much they learn, and how fast they grow up!

michael. mindy. dane. said...

How crazy! He looks so cute! I love his little shirt. Rulon is so cute. I know I spelled that wrong. Love his big round eyes!

The Peterson Clan... said...

Wow! I can't believe he is in preschool!! Time flies! He is so cute and so is your little guy!

Justin and Tauna said...

oh your boys are so cute, I love the fresh air shirt, and how Reddek said he didn't hit anyone ha ha funny stuff.

Colleen said...

So cute. Isn't it so sad that they're growing up so fast? Glad Reddek is a good friend. :)

Marion said...

oh he is so big! both of them, what cute boys... I bet its nice to have so time with rul while red is at school