Tuesday, January 4, 2011

HaPpIeSt PlAcE oN eArTh


Over Thanksgiving brake my whole family went to DISNEYLAND!!! (yeah my parents rock) It was so much fun. Above is our Thanksgiving dinner...at a Restaurant our first time probably our last. It was nice all of us being together for a week.

Reddek and his cousin Jade looking at the Disneyland map the night before getting so EXCITED!!! it was their first time...don't worry we broke them in Space Mountain our second ride..they were both screaming and crying! I felt horrible, but thought he is tall enough didn't think about it being scary.
The boys loved the hotel...Reddek calls it his Disneyland house!


The new Buzz ride...the first and last ride of our trip! One of his FAVORITE!!!
Rulon did a whole lot of this...but he was really good didn't fuss at all.




Reddek and Grandpa Curt getting ready for Bugs.

Watch the videos they are hilarious! never thought to record him on a ride, luckily jason did!

10 comments:

JAKKnielson said...

Oh my gosh Katie I love the pictures and the videos! Sooo stinkin cute! Red and Jason on the rides is so adorable. I wish we could all go together. I'm so happy you guys got to go though, such an amazing experience.

Our Family said...

I love that place! so great you got to go!!

BeeP said...

So fun!

Colleen said...

What a fun way to spend Thanksgiving break!

The Rollo Crew said...

Looks like so much fun!! I can't wait to take my boys. :)
XOXO Melanie

Cameron and BreAnn said...

Looks like you had lots of fun! I want to go! How are you guys? How's school going? We need to get together again soon. Hope things are going great!

Amanda said...

Looks like fun. I want to take my kid's there. What a fun Thanksgiving! Your family is so cute. You are a great mom. Love ya...

Jayme said...

How fun!! Your kids are so dang cute, and they are getting so big!! So good to see pictures of your cute parents too!

Tera said...

Looks like you all had a way fun time! Thanks for sharing:)

Shaz said...

Very nice post and very great information. This blog is very intresting and informative. keep it up dud!!!!!! very nice work
Live ICC Cricket World Cup TV
Aati Gemstones