Thursday, June 28, 2012

ThOuGhTs

Yesterday I met my mom, sister and sister in law to hang out and take the little ones swimming...well if you know my mom this won't surprise you!  Talking at the park she says she has tomorrow off work and my sister is going down the next day to go camping and would love to take Reddek.  So needless to say I came home with no kids!  (yes we had to go shopping for clothes toothbrushes and underwear for them)  But it is so funny you spend your days thinking if I could have a minute for myself and then when you have it all you want is your kids back!  Jason and I enjoyed a night relaxing exercising and watching something other than the Disney channel.  I am so thankful for the wonderful grandma my mom is (and Jason's mom) my boys have a great relationship with her and my dad...my grandparents were older so I never got to go hang with them.  On Friday my mom works, Reddek will be camping with Rachel so little Rulon (2-1/2) will spend the day with my dad!  Yes Grandpa Curt is going to have quite a day with Rulon!  I can't think of when I just had Rulon, Reddek usually plays really well with him so good luck grandpa!  I am sure lots of rides seeing the animals and swinging will be going on.  I am so thankful for family glad my boys get to play with my parents! 

With the holiday coming up we will be spending the weekend with lots of family and I am so happy!!! I think my heaven would be my family and jason's family all living in a little town together partying every night...for those that know me know this is true.  Reddek will be ridding a sheep in the Mt. Pleasant rodeo again, and he is excited.  I love the weather going on I know we need rain and I hope we get some but playing in the sun every day with my boys is the way i LOVE spending my days!

15 comments:

Annie said...

sac a main burberry
sac a main CH
sac a main chanel
sac a main chloe
sac a main coach
sac a main dior
sac a main dolce gabbana
sac a main ed hardy
sac a main gucci
sac a main guess
sac a main hermes
sac a main jimmy choo
sac a main juicy couture
sac a main prada
sac a main tory burch
sac a main versace
sac louis vuitton

can kelebek said...

Offers transportation services from home to home elevator Gebze there are, our company has now opened in Feb çayırova.
Here you get auspicious auspicious to everyone
Our services include:
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Yahya kaptan evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Mutlukent evden eve nakliyat
Çayirova evden eve nakliye
Gebze evden eve nakliye
Dilovası evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
evden eve nakliyat
Çayırova evden eve nakliyat
Mutlukent evden eve nakliyat
Mutlukent evden eve nakliyat
They thank you for your time

can kelebek said...

Offers transportation services from home to home elevator Gebze there are, our company has now opened in Feb çayırova.
Here you get auspicious auspicious to everyone
Our services include:
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Yahya kaptan evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Mutlukent evden eve nakliyat
Çayirova evden eve nakliye
Gebze evden eve nakliye
Dilovası evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
evden eve nakliyat
Çayırova evden eve nakliyat
Mutlukent evden eve nakliyat
Mutlukent evden eve nakliyat
They thank you for your time

jahn was said...

happy new year 2016
happy new year sms 2016
new year 2016 messages
happy new years eve images
happy new year sms

anju 2016 said...


IPL 2017
IPL 2017 Teams
IPL T20 Live Streaming
IPL Schedule
ipl 2017 schedule
cbse result 2017
happy easter 2017
oscar nominations 2017
oscar winners 2017
sslc result 2017
Kerala HSE Result 2017
Kerala Plus Two Result 2017
lic aao result 2017
jee main result 2017
ssc result 2017
cbse 10th result 2017
gate 2017 result
gate 2017 answer key
jee main 2017 answer key
IPL 2017
IPL 2017 Teams
IPL T20 Live Streaming
IPL Schedule
ipl 2017 schedule
cbse result 2017
happy easter 2017
oscar nominations 2017
oscar winners 2017
sslc result 2017
Kerala HSE Result 2017
Kerala Plus Two Result 2017
lic aao result 2017
jee main result 2017
ssc result 2017
cbse 10th result 2017
gate 2017 result
gate 2017 answer key
jee main 2017 answer key

nikky said...

Click here to get karnataka sslc result 2017.

nikky said...

Students can check the karnataka sslc results here.

nikky said...

Get sslc result 2017 at karresults.nic.in.

nikky said...

Kseeb board declared the sslc result 2017.

nikky said...

Click here to check Maharashtra ssc, hsc result 2017.

nikky said...

Students are eagerly waiting for their maharashtra hsc results at official website.

nikky said...

Students can check Bihar Intermediate Result 2017 at official website.

nikky said...

Karnataka board recently announced that sslc result 2017 will be publish soon.

nikky said...

Students can check Bihar Intermediate Result 2017 at official website.

nikky said...

Students can check sslc result 2017 from here.