Tuesday, April 28, 2009

eAsTeR wEeKeNd!!!

We had a fun Easter weekend...
Started with coloring eggs at Grandma and Grandpa Lud's house wtih one of Red's favorite cousins Jade!
Then Grandpa hid all the eggs for them to find! They loved that part. Then Jade and Red needed to hide the eggs, but they ended up putting them all in one spot and when we went in to find them they showed us where to look:) They were so much fun...I love this age!

Next on Saturday we hung out with his other cousins...started at the park for the egg hunt (actually race!)
Kids waiting!
Then started the activities at our house decorating cookies(mostly eating cookies:)Then we went to Parris and Shannon's to brake the pinata! The kids loved it.

We ended at Joe and Andria's for an egg hunt! I didn't have my camera all day so I stole Andria's and there weren't any pictures of the egg hunt...but you should have seen how many eggs they had!!! Each kid had a bucket full easy...and they all had yummy treats even bubbles and balls. Reddek loved the whole day thanks so much for helping us make fun memories!

Sunday we went to Jason's moms for a BBQ...it was so yummy and a nice day so we spent it playing ball racing and eating lots of yummy food.

I love easter time remembering the savior. Reddek learned a lot this easter he came home from church and told me Jesus died and went in a cave and then came back. It is so fun to have little ones and watch them learn and grow.

8 comments:

Andria said...

It was a fun weekend. It is so great to be close to family!! I will email you those pictures tomorrow!! They are cute!

strickland party of six said...

I love easter too. Looks like you had a good time and the kids had fun you can tell. cute post.

Cameron and BreAnn said...

So fun! Easter is a great holiday. How are you feeling? Hope you guys are doing well!

JAKKnielson said...

Wow you guys did alot. Wish we could of been there. That is so cute how Red talked about Jesus. Can't wait for Kayson to talk.

Stacey said...

Looks like you guys had a great weekend! I love that you have family so close and you guys do such fun things together!

Our Family said...

woe your easter was fun filled for sure!! it's nice to be that bussy with family for holiday things.

missy said...

Fun katie! I like what Reddeck said about Jesus dying and going in a cave!! hahaha! Funny little guy! You look so cute in your pic's! Yes we should all get together when I am back from Seattle! That would be so fun!

strickland party of six said...

Katie, they thanks for the nice comment on my blog. but if you are really interested in my taking your pic i will be willing to come up there on a weekend to take some if you get 5 other people to do so. I know where there is some cool places up there and I will give you the cd of your images and some will be edited. I will e-mail you some that I have done it you are interseted, becasue I am in the works of getting a website up and running and I am just finsihing my portfolio.
thanks. or you can call me 283-4525