Saturday, April 18, 2009

** Fun Trip To St. George**

Conference weekend us and Joe and Andria's fam decided to go to St. George!!! Actually the guys decided and kind of sprung it on us. We were so excited and LOVE when they suprise us:) It was so nice to get to warm weather and be able to play outside!
We rented a condo so we put all the kids to bed and got to hang out for a while. The guys cooked us dinner and breakfast...it was really yummy:)
We went swimming! It was a little chilly, but the pool was heated so it was still fun.


Played at the park. It was really warm:) We all played catch swang and of course went down slides.

We went hiking at the Red Cliffs. Reddek loved this part of the St. George trip.
Reddek likehiking with Daddy while mom went off with Syd and Ken to hike as high as we could go! It was fun I love those two girls well I actually love all four of them!
We had a huge living room so we were able to watch conference and feel the spirit while we were there too. This trip is just what I needed! Thanks Jason!!! We all wished we could have stayed there another week, unfortunately we couldn't. We love doing stuff with these guys and glad we are able to do so much together...I always hoped my kids would be close to their cousins because I was always close to mine and luckily so far so good! Knowing all of us we will stay really close through out the years.

13 comments:

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

sounds like you had a good time on the little surprise trip. next time i go to st. george, i'll have to check red cliffs out. the rocks are just beautiful.

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

by the way, my blog address changed to

mimiguggle.blogspot.com

Our Family said...

I can't wait for the hot nice weather to be here!! I wish i could go on a much needed vacation!! jealous

Stacey said...

I love your pictures! It looks like you all had such a great time!

Jake and Nicole said...

Looks like yall had fun?! SICK AND TIRED?? hum.....;)

Erica said...

Seriously, next time you guys go will you invite me and Daren? I think you bunch of people would be a really great bunch to go on a little trip with!

Andria said...

It was so much fun!! I am so glad that we live close together! I love hanging out with you and it is so nice you have you for a friend. You are always such a blast to be around and you always give me great advice and make my life easier!! Thanks for being so awesome!!

Tara Mogle said...

Yay for warm weather...well warmer than Utah County right? Sounds like you had fun. Family is the best. That is the hardest part about being down here is that everyone is up in Sanpete or Salt Lake.

Reddek is getting so big. He is so cute. Love all your cute pics! Hopefully we can get together soon. I may be up in Sanpete this weekend...maybe. I will call you.

missy said...

YAY! I love the warm toooooo! and I think it might finally stay??!!! So, what's up with the sick AND tired KATIE??? ha ha. We are just going to move to Seattle for the summer and then we will be right back to our same house! Jase does home security sales, so summer is kind of weird for us :)! (oh, and the little man is cute as usual-he looks older in those pic's)

Ludvigson Family said...

Katie,
I'm so glad you found my blog. I lost the paper I wrote your address on and didn't know how to find you. Anyway, Darling blog. Reddek is so cute! You should have called while you were in St.George we would have loved to see you guys!

About the family reunion, I would love to help. Here is my e-mail, jodylud@cascadeaccess.com

BALLS said...

i am so jealous.. i wish i could go on vacation and just relax in the nice warm weather. looks like you guys had alot of fun.

Steph said...

I love St. George, I miss living there but at least i'm only 35 minutes away. Did you guys do the crack at red cliffs while you were there?? Its pretty cool. Looks like you had a good time.

Cameron and BreAnn said...

Looks like fun! Glad you updated - we were wondering what was going on with you guys! We need to hang out again soon.