Friday, April 23, 2010

I am sitting in a quiet house...yes weird cause I have two little boys:) They are both sleeping. I love watching them sleep and be totally relaxed. I love to dream up what they will be where they will go and what they will do in life. I am so blessed to have these two cute boys! A good friend reminded me that they aren't mine only mine to borrow and whenever they are needed home they will go. I treasure each moment I have with them...really life doesn't get better than it is. I love to love on them chase them listen to them laugh watch them play and one of the best watch them sleep:) Happy Friday everyone...ENJOY YOUR KIDS!

Some little things we have been up to!



Rulon being as cute as ever.




Swimming in the hot tub with dad!


Riding horses
Rolling over
Crazy I know!
Gotta love these cute boys:)

6 comments:

Our Family said...

oh my gosh that pic of red on the horse is so DANG CUTE!! love that kid. Glad I got to know him a little bit from school

Andria said...

They are such cute boys and I love them both so much!! We need to come sit in the hot tub. Let;s do it one night next week!!

Colleen said...

Your boys are definitely adorable.

BeeP said...

So cute! Thanks for the reminder. :)

JAKKnielson said...

Oh my goodness, they are so adorable. Wish I could be with them more often.

Cameron and BreAnn said...

Thanks for letting us come over the other night! It was fun hanging out again. And I don't care what anybody says - those potatos were delicious!!! Your boys are still as cute as ever! Good luck with school!