Wednesday, May 5, 2010

~new favorites~

REDDEK

Jason "Red you already play t-ball...man you are getting old."

Red "Dad I'm not old I'm just new."

Mom "Reddek it is time for bed in 5 more minutes!"

Red "Mom let me go check the clock."
(this happens for the last 5 minutes of him being able to be awake)


We were on our way to get the oil changed...

Mom "Red we have to go get the car fixed then we will go to the park"

Red "Mom are they going to put fast wheels on? Like the cars passing us!"

Mom "No we are just getting the oil changed"

On our way home...

Red "Mom they didn't get us fast wheels...we just need a new car a blue one it will go fast!"

Mom "Tell dad :)"

At Costco shopping...

Red "Mom all these people keep smilin at me!"

8 comments:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Did you tell him it's because he's so cute that people keep smiling at him? Sounds pretty smart too.

Our Family said...

lol those are cute!!

Erica said...

HAHAHA I love the last one. Cause I bet a lot of kids think that. I'm one of those random strangers who smiles at the cute kids. Oh how I love that little boy of yours!

BALLS said...

haha that is so cute. he is a funny little guy!

JAKKnielson said...

haha I love this! Especially the costco thing...wish I could be with him more.

Andria said...

He is just tooo funny!! I sure love that boy!!

Meggan Butterfield said...

gOSH kATIE your little boy is so cute! I love what they have to say little kids are so creative it the funniest thing ever!I just love being a mom it is the greatest thing ever!

Cameron and BreAnn said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! That's so Red! Love it.