Monday, May 24, 2010

SNOWY DAY AT THE END OF MAY!!!


So what do we do on a SNOWY day at the end of MAY?

Build a tent hut and read books...

We woke up to snow today yes May 24th it is snowing and sticking. I didn't let the weather get me down (i am working on my attitude) i thought what could we possibly do today?!? So we built a hut ate breakfast in it, then ventured to the library to get lots of new books and spent the afternoon reading with the flashlight in the tent hut. Reddek absolutely loved it! Ruel is fine with whatever we got goin on so he was happy:)

Ruel also started sitting today:) HOORAY...happy May everyone. Hopefully the sun will come stay SOON!!!


6 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute pictures! You are such a good mommy :)

BeeP said...

What a fun mom you are! Good work!

JAKKnielson said...

Hey... I am working on my attitude too! We need to give each other pointers. I love Ruel in these pics, hilarious!

BALLS said...

that looks like fun. i wish i could stay home and do sit in a hut, but i would probably look like an idiot by myself and no kids. :) thanks for making me look at the crappy weather with a better attitude.

Erica said...

I love that last picture. I can't believe how old your boys are getting.

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

What a super idea and a great attitude.