Sunday, May 23, 2010

6 MoNtHs AlReAdY

Rulon is already 6 months old...how time flies:) He is such a cute GOOD baby boy. Really he doesn't fuss much at all, I AM SO LUCKY!!! I don't know how I have managed to get good easy babies (probably because the man above knows I can't handle too much) We are so happy Ruel is happy and a healthy baby. He was 50% in height and only 20% in weight...I sounded kind of shocked when the Dr said he was only in the 20% on weight and he asked jokingly "do you expect to have big kids?" looking at my 5' nothing frame and my 3 yr old that is probably lower than that on the charts. So for our fam he is growing just at the right rate:) actually big for us!
*He loves eating his food...carrots are his favorite so far
*Reddek and daddy make him laugh so much it is so cute to hear
*He rolls over to get around
*Can't sit but getting lots better
*Sleeps so good for us during the night i love him for that:)
*LOVES TO SUCK ON HIS TOES! and has his thumb in his mouth most the time.
*First word MAMA!!! hooray redd said dada forever before he said mama...Ruel is smart says mama first made my day:) i know i know not really a word but 6 month olds don't do much exciting.
*Loves touching the grass.
We are so lucky to have him as one of our little ones to take care of. He has a sweet spirit I know he is going to grow up to be someone great:)

3 comments:

The Strickland Gang said...

Time flies too fast! You are lucky to have good kids, it truly is a blessing!

Anonymous said...

Your little one sounds so cute! I am so glad your boys are good! Boys are the best!

Colleen said...

After we sat by you guys on Saturday, Jim said, "Dang, that McCaul baby is sure cute!" I have to agree. And you are super lucky to have such good babies!