Friday, November 12, 2010

tHe BiG 4 fOr ReDdEk


Reddek turned 4!!! WOW his life has went by so fast:) 4 years ago on November 2nd was one of the best days of my life. He has grown up so much and has been excited to turn 4.

This year we had his first "friend" birthday party! He loved it...he was so excited for all his friends to come play and 12 crazy boys and 2 cute girls was REALLY FUN and crazy:) I am lucky enough to have a great mom come up for the day and help me entertain the kids. He got spoiled from all his friends and family...we are so lucky to have such great people in our life. THANKS!

Four years ago I became what I am... a mother (I hardly remember what I was before). I feel bad for the oldest kid I think I learn from being his mom but he is patient with me and shows unconditional love for all of us. He is the best friend you could ask for...always wants everyone to be happy, shares so well with everything and everyone, he listens very well and doesn't like to be in trouble so tries to do the right thing. We love you Red and feel so lucky to be your parents:)
LOVE his face in this picture!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY:)

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Happy birthday Red! He is such a cutie. Doesn't it kill you how fast they are growing up?!

BeeP said...

Happy Birthday Red! What a cute, cute cake!!!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Happy Birthday Red. That is a great cake.