Wednesday, November 17, 2010

RuLoN's 1st BiRtHdAy

Rulon loved all his toys...but his favorite present had to be this sucker! He was done with everything else once that came out:) thanks rach and rob!!!
Rulon with Jason's mom and step dad gene...also his cousin brian that is a couple months older than him...they will be best friends:)
My cute lil brother Logan and his girlfriend allie...and my parents:)



I can't believe it has already been a year since you entered into our family! We feel so blessed to have you...I can't say a year ago on November 5th was one of my best days. It was scary and sad...I fell in love at first sight but that is all I got! The nurses rushed you up to the Nicu, they said it would be for a couple hours and that went on all night finally they told us you would be up there for a while. We didn't get to hold you your first night in your new world. We got to go see you and you were so perfect! We watched you lay there and get strong...we didn't get to hold you until you were 3 days old! That is not easy for parents of a new beautiful baby...but we are so thankful to all the wonderful doctors and nurses that took care of you! It was a long 9 days while you were in the NICU and we traveled back and forth...I am pretty sure you didn't spend anytime there alone, just at night. But looking at you today you would never guess you had such a rough start into this world. You are louder than most! You cruz around like crazy! Laugh so hard and pull some funny crazy faces:) I feel so lucky to have you as a healthy little one year old. We love you:)

we have a TON of great family...we had a family party for Redd and Ruel on Sunday after their birthdays! Rulon got spoiled also...thanks everyone:)

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh Rulon looks so much bigger than the last time I saw him. Your boys are so cute. Happy Birthday to them both.

BeeP said...

Happy Birthday Rulon!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I can't believe he is one. That is amazing. Happy Birthday to Rulon.

The Peterson Clan... said...

So cute! He is growing right up! Time flies!! Im so sorry Im such a bad friend and haven't even met him! Call me when you come to Ephraim!!

Colleen said...

I can't believe he's already a year old, it seems like you were JUST pregnant! Happy birthday beautiful baby boy!