Monday, May 23, 2011

I totally suck!!!


Well I didn't start blogging until Reddek was about 1-1/2 and now I have missed Rulon's first 1-1/2...so i am back on:) Life has been so fun lately. My boys play so good now, it is so fun to listen to them and watch them interact with each other. Rulon learns a lot from Reddek. Reddek understands Rulon the best...sometimes in the car Rulon will be fussing i will try all kinds of things to keep him quiet then Redd will say mom he just wants this and he is usually right I give Rulon that and he stops fussing. Everyday I feel so blessed to have the best two cutest boys!!! Rulon has been talking lately, his favorites are Thank you, Ball (of course), Bubble, Hi, Ni Night, Bye bye, cheese, uh oh, and Daddy. He is such a fun cute boy.
Reddek has finished his second year of Preschool! He knows all the alphabet sounds and names, can write them all and knows all the numbers up to 30 at least and can also write them. His birthday is in November so we still have another year of Preschool...what are we going to do?!? He has started reading small simple books. T-ball started again and Reddek absolutely LOVES it! He gets excited for his games and does great. I can hardly keep Rulon off the field he Loves balls!!! We get to start swimming lessons soon again I am excited I know Rulon will love it and Redd might take a little bit to warm up to the water but hopefully he will enjoy it. Reddek also did his first primary talk on Sunday. He did a great job! I am so proud of my boys and love them so much.
As for Jason and I we have kept busy doing yard work the few nice days we have had. We are also on a co-ed softball team which has been really fun! Jason still does music in his spare time between work and he just finished his GRE test to get into his masters program! I am training for a 1/2 marathon, Ragnar, and Epic this summer!!! I am excited for the races and hope it helps keep me motivated to get in shape:) I will be better at updating...because this summer I get to stay home with my boys!!! WE are going to have an awesome summer:)
If you have any preschoolers I am opening The Ranches Preschool in my basement next year. I have 3 or 4 spots open so let me know if you are interested.

6 comments:

BeeP said...

You do have the cutest boys ever! Thx for the update!

Matt and Crystal said...

Love Love Love your boys. They are too cute!. Update more often, loser! ;). Let's get the boys together!.

Colleen said...

We need to get some playgroup action going this summer, I miss your cute face! We ran into Jason and the boys at Home Depot a few weeks ago and I couldn't believe how big Rulon has gotten!

Amanda said...

They are both so cute! I can't believe how big they look. Hope you guys are doing good. Miss you.

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I love the update. You do have such cute boys. I can't believe how big they are getting.

Bilder von said...

http://shivaay-boxofficecollection.in
shivaay box office