Tuesday, June 28, 2011

mY lItTlE mAn Is GrOwInG uP



Redd learned how to ride his bike without training wheels. Ever since I have been a mother I have feared potty training and teaching them how to ride without training wheels well my first has them both mastered! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? The cool thing is i didn't do much of anything for either one! The story...
It was Wednesday night almost a week ago about 4:45 I was in cooking dinner Redd was outside climbing a tree or playing baseball something outside, when he comes in and says I want my training wheels off. (we have tried this before took them off for a couple days he doesn't want to try it so I put them back on) I was like NO WAY i have to finish dinner dad is almost home and you have your last t-ball game in two hours. Redd not today. My neighbor which is one of my beehives says she will help him. Ok whatever we took them off. She helped him once and held on the seat and so I tried and got him going and let go. He was so good he learned so fast! That night he could start himself stop and turn. all within 20 mins. Jason came home and was really surprised! When Redd puts his mind to something he does it. You can't push him when he isn't ready he isn't ready but when he is watch out nothing is stopping him. I love this kid. Now tonight almost a week later he is at the instacare with his dad! He was turning totally wrecked and bit through his bottom lip. DANG:( I am sure it won't be that bad but I felt bad for the little guy.

6 comments:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I hear you, I totally dreaded doing potty training and bike training. It is so great that he has those mastered. Sad though that he is injured right now. I hope he feels better soon.

Colleen said...

That is impressive, Elijah isn't anywhere close! Hope his lip is better soon, poor little guy!

Unknown said...

JNTUK 1-1 Regular Supply results
JNTUK 1-2 Regular Supply results
JNTUK 2-1 Regular Supply results
JNTUK 2-2 Regular Supply results
JNTUK 3-1 Regular Supply results
JNTUK 3-2 Regular Supply results
JNTUK 4-1 Regular Supply results
JNTUK 4-2 Regular Supply results
JNTUK Previous question papers
JNTUK MBA MCA MTECH 1st sem results
JNTUK MBA MCA MTECH 2nd sem results
JNTUK MBA MCA MTECH 3rd sem results
JNTUK MBA MCA MTECH 4th sem results
Ap Exam Results
Ap SSc results


http://www.jntuinfo.in
http://www.apexamresults.net


JNTUK is one of the biggest world wide Educational Site so here you will get JNTU Updates so please check it once our site AP Results thank you

Yamini said...


best love status for whatsapp

9xflix said...

Thank you for this lovely post it was really helpful for me sir.

Moviesforeview

Moviesflix

9xmovies

Downloadhub

Uwatchfree

7starhd

jenny said...

Nice girls attitude poetry