Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lately Jason has been making minor changes to our house....changing our sink, our lights and of course working on the yard. Well Reddek is so funny! Every time he sees the new faucet on our kitchen sink he gets all excited and says “MOM look what daddy made" same with the lights and outside he says he made the dirt. And now with the hot tube there Reddek thinks his daddy made it! I try to explain that daddy doesn't make everything that changes around here...but he insists that his Daddy made it! I hung some more decorations and Reddek of course notices them (I am telling you have a kid they make you notice EVERYTHING) he says mom look daddy made them. I just a laughed and said yep your daddy is awesome :) I am so thankful for Jason he really does work hard for us and keeps up with all my changes I need him to make. I know I need to just be happy and stop worrying about all the things I want done, but it is hard as most of you know. One new rule is I can't say NEED anymore. When I want something I tend to say "I need..." Jason informed me it will lower my stress if I stop saying need so much. Most of what i say I need is a want so I am working on that!

I can't wait for warm weather so we can do some of the following!

I just LOVE the spring and summer! Oh and the great people we get to hang with and do all this fun stuff with:)

14 comments:

Hayden said...

What a sweet boy! Kids are so funny. I love the picture of the fam!

The girl that did Brex's pics in from Ephraim- but she lives in Provo (Jenny Wheeler). She knows a bunch of locations- or you can tell her where to go (we did his in Lehi). She is super cheap and she gives you a disk with the pics in the different hues, and then you can order them from mpix or Costco or anywhere. I totally recommend her!

Erica said...

I can't wait for a full on spring either!! I wish I could eliminate the word need. But thats all I say all the time! I really do feel I need everything, which in the end I never do. Jason is a good guy isn't he...

Stacey said...

That is so cute that he thinks Jason makes everything! What a cutie!

Steph said...

I am so ready for warm weather!! But we keep getting teased!! You're little boy is so cute! Oh and i love the header pic

strickland party of six said...

Katie, i know I say I want or I need ALOT ALOT ALOT... But good for you i hope i can get over it as well. I have been trying for a lon time. not doing so good. and yes brooke went private I'll tell her to invite you. and your boy is so cute to think jason makes everything. awww kids. they sure do make the world a better place though.

Andria said...

I think we should all work on saying I want instead of need!! I can't wait for summer too!! We are going to have fun!!

Cameron and BreAnn said...

It is so nice to have a handy guy around to help out! Yep, this weekend would be great to hang out! I wanna see those decorations you're talking about...I'm sure you house now looks more amazing than ever!

Marci Jolley said...

You are so funny!!! I WANT a lot of things too!!!

I love your new header. What a cute family pic!

JAKKnielson said...

You're house is so cute, I hope to see it soon and see all the changes. I can't wait til warm weather either. It just snowed a couple hours ago and I am like "are you kidding?!!!!" Hope to see you guys soon!

Westons said...

How cute! Reddek must just adore his daddy! Millie went through a "how did daddy make it?" phase, but I think that's because we told her he built the house and so she thought that included the sink and the light fixtures etc. Kids are so fun.
That's good that Jason is always busy keeping up the house/yard etc. I'd go crazy if I had a husband that didn't care. Lucky us :) Oh, and good luck with that needs versus wants thing. It's a tough one!

missy said...

oh I definetly can't wait for SUMMER, and nice weather! YA!!!!

bandkworky said...

Don't get nervous, I've decided to use my blog as a place to vent. Not really, just that day. She still has her cute moments, so things get worse, but then they get better too.

Amber Baker said...

How fun! If your hubby wants any more jobs to do, send him my way! How exciting for you!

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Where the heck are you? IT'S TIME TO POST!!!!