Thursday, October 15, 2009

Potty Training :)


Red is growing up so fast...and so good!
Jason has been telling me its time to potty train for a long time...me pregnant kind of unmotivated asked Red if he wanted to wear underwear he crys and says no. I take that as he isn't ready. Well last Saturday Jason was home put underwear on him I was in the garage painting I come in Red tells me he has to go potty...what?!? He did it! WOW so easy for me...the rest of the day no accidents. He has done really well. He has had about 4 accidents in 5 days. I am so proud of him. Thanks to Jason for starting it. I was determined I would have the other baby before I even started trying. He has a sticker chart and loves putting a sticker on it each time he goes potty. He has also woke up dry each morning! The first thing he yells in the morning "MOM get me out I have to go Pee!" So we are proud of our lil guy and it makes me a little sad he is getting so big. ALMOST 3! Reddek makes life fun...we are scared for the new baby because we have had it so easy with Reddek. We have slept through the night since he was 3-4 months old. He is so easy going doesn't really care what we do he is content sitting down by his mom and dad to watch a movie. (it is usually one we pick out and he watches the whole thing with us) We have been working on his new room so the next thing will be the big boy bed! I hope he goes to sleep ok in it...kind of scared!

14 comments:

Colleen said...

That's awesome that he's been so easy to potty train so far! Lucky you!

Erica said...

Good job Reddek!!! Potty training sounds like such a chore that I really don't want to have to deal with. But I guess it's been than diapers. Good luck with everything!

Tara Mogle said...

You lucky mom! That is so awesome! I ask Connor is he wants to wear unders and he cries too! Dang it. Maybe I should this whole potty training business in his Paul's hands....you may be onto something here. I hope he continues to do well! So great!

Our Family said...

Karlee was super easy too!! that makes life a lot easier!! go reddek.

Kim said...

Congrats! What a big boy! Hooray for Reddek!

Amanda said...

I am so glad you finally posted I have been waiting! Reddek is so cute! You are lucky lucky potty training is no fun. You are so close to being due how exciting. What are you going to name him?

Andria said...

You better have a hard baby!! Just kidding!! Red is so awesome and we love him too. Can't wait for the next boy to come!! Good job Reddek!!

Lisa and Dan said...

That's exciting! It will probably be nice to only have one kid with diapers to worry about. My little sister Joanne has 2 right now, and is working on having just 1. It's coming slowly but surely (:

Steph said...

Way to go Red!!! Katie that is awesome he is doing so well! I'm so excited for you to have the next boy!!!

michael. mindy. dane. said...

He is so cute! Crazy that you are due so soon!

Kristen said...

Wow - you are very lucky! :)

Cameron and BreAnn said...

You are so great! And he potty-trained fast. Way to go. He is so fun to teach in preschool. Cute personality! And thanks for all your help. You are amazing.

The Rollo Crew said...

Seriously I hate you :) have you read my blog about my potty training nightmares. I think we might have started Kyson too early but Shad & I were both off work with the new baby so we wanted to start. It will be so nice for you that you don't have two in diapers. What a good little boy!!
XOXO Melanie

michael. mindy. dane. said...

I can't believe you are due so soon. Your pregnancy went SO fast. We need to get together! I'm sure you will come up with a good name. If we had one I would tell you. I thought you guys liked Rulon?