Monday, October 26, 2009

Tagged

1. Favorite season:Fall

2. Favorite physical feature: Right now my big fat belly! lol notta

4. Color your hair regularly? Yes I hope to have it done before the new baby comes.

5. Top item on your wish list: To loose 40 lbs

6. Favorite way to 'scent' your house: ScEnTsY cAnDlEs

7. What are you eating for dinner tonight? We ate chicken potato salad green beans rolls and grapes...pretty boring!

8. Are your toenails painted? YeS! My sis me and mom went for a pedicure not too long ago.

9. One thing you splurge on even if $ is tight: PePsI!!!

10. Post the most recent photo of you ...Well our camera is still broken and we are going to buy one before Halloween, Red's birthday and new baby! SO for now I really don't have one:) Its not just cause i'm huge and pregnant.

2 comments:

Mark and Mary said...

Hey there! We're having the baby on Thursday!! You guys are pretty soon too right? Good luck to both of us then.

Amanda said...

It's time to post a prego pic you need to find a camera to borrow. Call me I want to hear from you.