Thursday, October 8, 2009

Ummmm...

Well it is pretty boring without a camera to blog...but I feel like I am forgetting so much so here is a long post without pictures. Things going on lately...
Jason had his birthday on Sept. 30th he turned the big 26!!! We are not in our early twenties anymore:( I am so lucky to have married this guy. If you know him you know what I am talking about. He helps me stay down to earth not stress about the little things and makes me smile even when I am SO mad. He is the best dad in the world. I hope Reddek turns out just like him (really not me please turn out like your dad) He puts up with my little projects and gets them done for me (even if it is on his time schedule not mine) He helps me want and try to be a better person...what else could you ask for:) Happy late birthday!

Reddek has been loving school! I am glad:) His personality is coming out even more...not so shy anymore.

I am still pregnant...just about a month to go! We are trying to get things done before the baby comes...even though Jason reminds me if we don't get them all done the new baby sure isn't going to care. Reddek is excited for his lil brother to come. He is all ready to share his toys(for now we will see when the baby can actually play) he talks about his baby brother daily. I can't wait for those two to be best buddies.

Fall is my FAVORITE time of year. You get to cover up in jackets sweaters and drink hot chocolate. I love the sound made from walking on leaves, kids coming home from school and love how the trees are so colorful. I can't wait until our trees have enough leaves for Red to jump in. I could eat soup everyday. I love fall decorations. I also love the word Autumn but nobody uses it anymore.
Not too much going on but need to update about something.
Our little family is enjoying life right now we know we are so blessed and try to be thankful for all the good times we have.

3 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

I'm glad you updated! So what are you naming your baby?

Amanda said...

I know I finally have a blog it's about time huh! Anyways I do want to see you we haven't talked for awhile. Your little boy is so big I can't believe it. Time flys. He is adorable Kelan would love to play with him!

Andria said...

I can't wait for the new baby either!! Just a little longer. Reddeks new room is going to be great!!