Tuesday, November 3, 2009

HALLOWEEN


Crazy Dad and Reddek




This Halloween Reddek was Spiderman...and the rule was you had to call him Spiderman not Reddek!
Fat Mom and Spiderman!!! I love that kid:)
We all went to Joe and Andria's for a fun party! They made yummy dinner...then we took the kids trick or treating. Jason and Joe stayed back to hand out candy! As we were trick or treating we heard about this scary house...well we get back and it is their house! Jason and Joe had set up to scare people. It was a real fun Halloween! The kids liked watching people get scared more than trick or treating. Jason and I were not festive this year so we didn't dress up.
Batman(Collyn), Spiderman(Reddek) and a fairy Princess (Avery)
Sydney as Snow White...and little Audrey.
Spiderman and Batman fighting The Devil (Parris)

6 comments:

Erica said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your new little one, I'm waiting!! Good luck with everything! Also, little Spiderman is adorable. That's not the first tiem I have heard little boys insist on being call Spiderman.

JAKKnielson said...

I can't believe you guys didn't dress up! Especially you! Red is getting so big, can't wait for him to have a little brother! Good luck!

Andria said...

It was such a fun Halloween!! I am so glad that we are close so we can always make these fun memories!!

Westons said...

Looks like you found your camera! What a fun Halloween. Good luck with your upcoming delivery. I don't know about you, but I like to wait for the epidural as long as possible. Anyway, I heard that you can speed labor by walking to the bathroom as often as possible (and using it of course :)

Amanda said...

Red is so CUTE. So sad to think how fast they grow! I can't wait to see your new baby. I hope all goes good for you.

Cameron and BreAnn said...

Congrats! Hope things are going better! I bet Reddek is so excited for his new little brother! Yeah!