Monday, November 23, 2009

Things that make us laugh

Reddek's funny favorite sayings...

I can just see good with green eyes

I want to ride the alligator (elevator)

Mom just go out...whenever he wants to do something he shouldn't

Mom it's making a rainbow! When we hear thunder

Rulon isn't mad just getting sad

But mom don't be mad...and frowns with his big green eyes...melts my heart

Mom you are little and daddy is big, I want to get big like Daddy!

Just not yet

Mom he isn't talking for me

Just for I am a baby

We just love this kid...he is such a good big brother! But don't tell him that he doesn't want to be a brother he is just REDDEK and Rulon is his baby brother.

2 comments:

Our Family said...

lol those are cute sayings from little Red!!

BALLS said...

how cute! i love little kid comments!