Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New Baby!!!

Well this last Saturday we had a family party to celebrate the birth of my new Great Nephew Lowynn Sprague...that makes me old doesn't it? He is Jason's nephew's baby. Anyway...we had a baby shower combined with a family bbq. It was really fun not everyone could be there but we have a big enough family that even when some don't show up there are still lots. The guys made us hamburgers and hotdogs then they were suppose to leave and go play ball but i guess we were too much fun they stayed there and cleaned up while we painted wood decorations for the new nursery...then of course gifts after that. I am so blessed to be married into such a fun family. I remember when Jason and I were dating back in highschool i kept thinking if we brake up can i still hang out with his sisters? Well luckily we didn't brake up so i get to have them my whole life...i don't know how happy about that they are but I am. Lots of people think i am crazy that i get along with my inlaws so well but i do they are all so great. And the new baby Lowynn is such a cutie. Most babies are ugly (you all know they are) but Lowynn is not like that he has dark skin big eyes and just a cute face. We already love him even though he is so young. Proud grandmas...Teresa and her grandson Lowynn and Tammy with Kayson her grandson. These are Jason's two oldest sisters.
Proud Great Grandparents this is their second great grandbaby.
Liz said ya a family photo since Lowynn looks alot like Jason and Liz...jason said that is sick! But they would make a cute family:)
He is so cute!!! This didn't help my baby hungriness..i don't think that is a word but it works right?!?
Sister in law Teresa, niece Trista (mom of new baby), and Tammy other sister in law

Sister in law Liz, Me, and niece Kalli (liz's daughter)

I couldn't find Reddek for a while and then spotted him with grandma gulping down Pepsi...i wouldn't give him any but he knew where to go...you got to the love grandmas.
All of us at the shower and Jason being a dork as usual!


Grandma and her two cute boys...they both love her so much.



Red was pretty tired by the end of the night...and he was really sick of his hat even though it looks so cute :)

8 comments:

Erica said...

You are lucky you got good inlaws. Hungriness can be a word in my book...I like it. I know what it means. I'm glad you enjoy baby showers, I don't like them. Showers are so awkward I think...

Colleen said...

Congrats! I can't believe you're a great-aunt!

Tara Mogle said...

Having a big family is the best isn't? Looks like you guys had lots of fun. That is awesome you get along so well with the in-laws, luckily so do I! They are great aren't they? Well, bring on the baby hungriness....I would love to see another baby!!! do it, do it, do it! j/k well not really!

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Geez you guys are always doing fun stuff, I'm jealous! So you're baby hungy huh? Guess you better get working on #2! haha

Andria said...

I am sad I missed it. It looks like fun and our HOA BBQ wasn't that great!

JAKKnielson said...

Oh my gosh we had a good time. You guys mostly made fun of me ya big jerks. I am probably talking to myself again. Yeah for tomorrow, Lagoon.

Stacey said...

Cute pictures....it looks so fun! I love big family activities.

Mark and Mary said...

Hey guys,

I'm out of school until the 27th, but unfortunately we won't be in town this weekend. We'd like to come see you guys at the new house. Let us know when it's convenient.