Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Children's Gardens at Thanksgiving Point

Last week we went to the children's gardens at Thanksgiving Point. I hadn't ever been there and I LOVE IT! It is a fun place to get away for the afternoon. For all of you that haven't been there they are doing $2 Tuesdays and it is so worth the $2. Andria, Denise and I had a nice visit while the kids just ran played and explored. At the end there was a stage where the girls (Kennady, Sydney, and Jessica) all performed for us...it was really cute. We are so lucky to live close to family so Reddek can grow up with all his cousins. He absolutly loves Avery and Collyn. I love my sister in laws also---we have some good times :) Yep we even took time to smell the flowers!!!
The boys loved the waterfall.

Reddek and Avery watching Collyn have all the fun in the water...they were a little scared at first. (isn't her pose so cute!)


Collyn - Reddek - Avery ~ BEST FRIENDS!!!




all of us that went :)



10 comments:

Erica said...

Can I go ahead and tell you just how much I love your little boy!? That huge grin he gave me while crawling across the table made my day! He LOVED my braces, very intriging I guess. I think it's great how him Collyn and Avery are so close. I think its great they even love each other after all the fights they have.

Stacey said...

It looks so fun, my kids like it there too.

The McCauls said...

So Fun!! I need to work mornings so I can go on fun field trip with you guys. lol. I"m glad that Collyn gets to go and do fun stuff with you guys. I bet he had so much fun playing in the water.

Mark and Mary said...

Nice Katie. Mary is begging me to go. I should have sent her with you. Just kidding. I'll take her and the baby next week. Chad likes to pick the petals off of flowers. Is that gonna be a problem?? Oh well

Tara Mogle said...

how fun! I miss being close to family and doing fun things. You guys are very lucky to live close to family! Reddek is so cute too! Your family picture that you posted is so so cute. You look so good.

michael. mindy. dane. said...

I DO need a job. Where do you work again? Stock? What are you hiring for? Oh, so you were in my dream last night! I was at my in-laws and you were there with a bunch of your family playing in my in-laws creek (I think I dreamed that because of your Thanksgiving Point post). Anyway, you were WAY krusty and I kept trying to talk to you but you just kept walking away. and Jason was like, who is she? And you were trying to say I was Mindy Howe but he wasn't getting it. Anyway...random!!

michael. mindy. dane. said...

That's cool. But, I can only work part time because I'm going to school. Dang! Thanks for filling me in though!

Andria said...

It was a lot of fun!!! I am so glad you live close and that you will always do things with me!! Thanks

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Yeah but I can't work at all on Mondays or Wednesdays because I have school all day...

Madsen Family said...

how fun! we love thanksgiving point too. fun place for the kids to run around. cute pictures!