Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happy Birthday DAD!!!

Two cute boys ready for the ZOO!!!
It was my Dad's birthday last Tuesday so him and my mom came up to spend the day with us and their grand kids. We went to the zoo! (I am sure it was my moms choice I don't think my dad likes the zoo) I haven't been to the zoo for a long time and it was fun! We chose a nice day not too hot or cold and the zoo wasn't busy either. Jade kept looking for the "three bears" from Goldie locks and the three bears. Reddek kept looking for "Alex" from Madagascar. The kids were fun to watch to see all the animals. We went to the bird show and it was so cool! The birds would fly right over us and Jade and Reddek LOVED it! Collyn on the other hand was so scared he was crying so my mom took him out so he didn't disturb the show.I think all the kids liked the Giraffe...he was showing off and showing us his tongue it is HUGE!!! Red and I found "Marty" from Madagascar...but no Alex! Jade hates her picture taken, but she finally found the three bears :)
They really had fun just didn't like to stop for their picture:(
After the zoo we all went to my house met up with Jason and Rob and had a nice big BBQ for my dad's birthday! We had SO much food and it was all so delicious. We played games ate cake and I think it ended up being a good birthday for my dad!
The kids of course helped Grandpa blow out the candles!
Happy birthday DAD!!! I am so blessed to have such a great dad, he is really the greatest. He calls about everyday just to check up on us, is always there when we need him, is willing to serve anyone, he loves his family and does anything for any of us! I LOVE YOU DAD...hope you had a great day.

2 comments:

Andria said...

It looks like you guys had a great time!! Your dad is so cute and he is such a great grandpa!!

Talisha said...

Happy birthday Curt!!! I bet he loved spending the day with his cute grandkids.