Thursday, June 25, 2009

~PRAYERS ~

Today a sweet little girl in our ward Sadie Huish passed away because of a terrible brain tumor. This family is so amazing and have been an example to me and all around them along with strangers through her blog. Sadie is such a great example of strength and faith. Please keep the Huishs a sweet family in your thoughts and prayers as they struggle through their loss.
(You can click on her name to read her story)



Just hug your kids longer today and treasure each moment you have with them :)

2 comments:

strickland party of six said...

I can't read stuff like this I get to attached and then feel like on of my own is gone:)
I am praying or the family that they will find peace. this would not be an easy thing to go through!

Cameron and BreAnn said...

I was wondering about her the other day and was going to ask you how she was. So sad. Our prayers are with her family.