Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Logan's Graduation

We went to Manti for Memorial weekend...Logan (my youngest brother) graduated! It was fun my sister and I took the kids down Thursday so we could go to seminary graduation. The kids did pretty good it was LONG for two two year olds. I am proud of Logan...I didn't get any pictures of that night, but it was nice. Then my parents are so nice and let Rachel and I go out for a girls night while they watched the kids and put them to bed.
Friday we took the kids swimming(again no pictures) then met up with our hubbies at the high school graduation. It was again long but nice.Logan and his two sisters.Logan and his proud parents : )My little brother and his little sister (me)

2 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

I can't believe he graduated! I thought he was like 13

Tera said...

Cute post Katie! Looks like your dad had a fun birthday..you have the BEST family around...and Congratulations to Logan on his graduation..man, I'm getting old!!