Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thursday Afternoon

Well I am trying to loose the rest of my baby fat...so i am exercising and eating more healthy. I tried this yummy chicken salad recipe...i thought i would share.
cooked diced chicken
add grapes and diced apples
mix together with cottage cheese (low fat)
add pepper to taste....
(i didn't have apples so i just added grapes this time and still good)
healthy and very very tasty. I ate it on a whole grain tortilla but looked yummy to just eat with a spoon.
So this Thursday afternoon I am relaxing with Reddek taking a nap and cuddling on the coach with Rulon. My house isn't all put together but I decided I deserve to relax for an afternoon.

Also watched Oprah...why is everyone against Jay? I am glad he will be back. I like Conan also...but don't really think Jay is in the wrong going back on the tonight's show. Share your thoughts I am really confused...can't it just go back to how it was?!?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

The rest of your baby fat? Give me a break! I am all the way for Jay. I like him much better then Conan.