Monday, January 18, 2010

what a day!!!


today started at about 6:30...woke up ran a couple miles started getting ready. reddek wasn't acting sick just coughing so i was thinking he could stay home and not go to the dr with us today! rulon had been on antibiotics for an ear infection last week so we had an appointment to make sure it was all cleared up. well luckily i was running late didn't have time to call someone or drop red off anywhere. we get to the dr find out my sweet reddek who has been acting happy and good has pneumonia and a double ear infection. my little 2 month old has rsv. WHAT?!? i thought they just had a little cold. we went over to the hospital for rulon to get all his snot sucked out! we get to do this about two times a day...costing us $50 a time. i am thankful for our dr and thankful for meds. i hope my lil guys get better soon! they are acting pretty good for how sick they are...rulon is sleeping through the night and red is running around like nothing is wrong. i love these two:)

12 comments:

Amanda said...

Poor Kiddo's I hope they get feeling better. I hate it when my kids get sick. I wish I lived closer so I could help you. Good Luck you might need it.

Tara Mogle said...

I hope they get better fast! Nothing like TWO sick babies. Wish I were closer to help out...maybe someday! :)

Andria said...

Hopefully they will continue to act great and get over their sickness quickly!! Hang in there and let me know if you need anything!

Jayme said...

wow! Lucky Red went to the Dr. with you! Hope they get feeling better soon!

p.s. who runs a couple miles in the morning?? That is just crazy...

Colleen said...

Love the cute brother photo! Hope your boys are feeling better soon.

BALLS said...

i am so sorry. that is so sad. i hope that they both get feeling better soon! love the pic of them too. they are so dang cute!

Mark and Mary said...

Poor little guys! Hope they get feeling better soon. When they do we'll have to get together sometime before we leave.

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

what a day. hope the kids get feeling better soon. take care of yourself too so you don't get sick :)

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I'm so sorry. I heard today that Rulon might have to go to the hospital. I hope they get better super fast. Let me know if you need something.

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I'm so sorry. I heard today that Rulon might have to go to the hospital. I hope they get better super fast. Let me know if you need something.

michael. mindy. dane. said...

I'm glad they're acting okay. Poor things! Is it just me or are your kids sick all the time? Sheesh!

The Rollo Crew said...

How cute you don't even know they are sick because they are such good boys!! I love having two little guys our house. I can't wait until Brox gets old enough to play with Kyson. I hope they get feeling better.
XOXO Melanie