Friday, June 20, 2008

FATHER'S DAY!!!

I am so thankful for my dad and love him so much! He is so caring and always trying to help us out. He is so funny all he wants is all his kids to be home again. I guess he will have to wait until we get to heaven. Dad thanks for always being such a great example. I really enjoy our]talks and spending time with you. Reddek loves his grandpa! (well he might love his truck a little more, but you come with it)
Jason thanks for being such a great dad and husband. I really wonder what I would do without him. Especially now that we have a house I realize now how much I need him not only for the love and support, but also to help with the little things...yesterday our smoke alarm kept going off and I had no clue what to do so I just left with Reddek and when he got home he figured it out. It is so funny how men and women are so different. Well Jason I love you and I hope Reddek turns out just like you! I feel so lucky to be the one you chose to spend the rest of your life with.




Well I am late of course, but Happy Father's day to all the dads. I hope every dad got spoiled! Well we had a great father's day weekend. My parents came up and stayed with us a couple days and on Saturday we all went to the gardens at Thanksgiving Point. It was so beatiful...makes me realize I need to do some major work on my yard. It was nice to spend the day with my dad and Jason. Luckily they get along great sometimes I think my dad likes Jason more than me. Well he at least always takes his side.

On Sunday we got to spend some time with Jason's step dad. We all went down to their house for a bbq. It is so nice to have such a close family on both sides, I can't express how much we love them and are thankful for everything they do for us.

No comments: