Tuesday, June 24, 2008

OLD FRIENDS!!!

Our friends from high school came up this weekend. Jason and Cameron played ball together non stop from about eigth grade on...they still like to get together and play. Cameron also married someone from Sterling (BreAnn Fowles) now we have boys that are about 7 months apart. It has been fun to get together with them. They are moving up closer to us next month and we can't wait!!! Maybe Reddek and Braden can grow up and be ballin buddies like their dads.
BreAnn and I have also been friends since grade school...it is nice to have a couple that Jason is friends with the guy and I am already friends with the girl. She is pregnant with their second baby and it is a girl. We are excited for them.

7 comments:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

That's sooo nice that you are both friends. Instead of the uncomfortable situation where only two of you are friends and the other two people just have to tolerate it.

Andria said...

That is fun that you guys have all stayed friends. It will be nice to have them up here. I think a Settlers game night will be on the agenda!

Colleen said...

Hey, I just found your blog through Burgandy's! I'm so glad you're a blogger too... There are tons of girls in the ward who blog. We were all bummed that you couldn't stay at girl's night, but there's always next month!

Erica said...

I am HORRIBLE at keeping in touch with anyone. It's only been 3 years since high school and I pray every time I go out in public I don't see anyone I know. Am I horrible or what?

Marci Jolley said...

Katie!!

It was good to hear from you. It has been a long time. Your little boy is so cute! Well I am planning on going to Ephaim around fair time so hopefully I will see you there!!

The McCauls said...

Hey that's my brother!!! J/k I will share with you guys. I'm glad you got to get together and hang out with them while they were up here.

michael. mindy. dane. said...

How fun! So you need to remember where I live. Don't you remember cheering at South Summit football games in the freezing cold? It's kind of by Park City, east of it really, and east of Heber, does that help? Anyway, yes I drive down to school but in August we are moving down there so we won't have to drive anymore.