Wednesday, September 24, 2008

~Fun Ladies Night~

Well last night a group of 6 ladies went to So you think you can dance live! It was so awesome!!! I never watch the show but I will for sure now...i loved it. Thanks to Andria I actually experience some fun stuff. We all went to Red Robin I got the chicken teriyaki which is chicken bbq sauce pineapple lettuce and tomato and of course the endless steak fries yummmmmmmmmmy! Then we headed to the E center! We were all rockin out then realized we were in a mini van and probably look stupid but of course none of us stopped. We get to parking and it is $10.00 for normal and $20.00 for premium...non of us were that desperate to get in to pay $20.00 dollars, except Kelsi! So she paid $15.00 and we all put like a dollar in to make up the rest aren't we cheap? But thanks Kelsi it made it so much nicer when it was over to get out so fast! I still don't know if I would pay $20.00 to park but for those that would it is worth the extra.

Andria and I
The three stooges...oh i mean sisters

Ouf fun group of ladies that went! Andria, Leslie, Me, Kelsi, Alli, and Erica...yes we are all dressed alike!
This dance was a group dance and I loved it it was an India dance and it was awesome
Group shot at the end...they are all such good dancers!
My favorite was one that one of the choreographers did for his daughter that is handicapped and it was so beautiful. I stole these pictures from Andria's blog by the way and she didn't take one of it but it was so cool it really made me want to be a dancer. Ok well they all made me want to be a dancer.

11 comments:

Erica said...

I'm so glad you went with us! I loved last night SO much. When I watch the show it also makes me wish I had continued dancing...maybe I'd have some nice calves muscles.

Andria said...

It was such a fun night!!! I loved it and I can't wait until the show starts again!! SYTYCD parties!!!

bandkworky said...

Sounds like you had a blast. I love Red Robin.

Westons said...

That is so awesome! I love that show (when I have time to watch it). It totally cracks me up that you wore matching T's! What a great girls' night out!!!

Grant and Candice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I love, love, love SYTYCD. It is one of my favorite shows. I love that dance that he did for his daughter, so beautiful.

Stacey said...

Soooo fun! I want to go next time!

Kim said...

Too bad I didn't see you there! My friend mentioned going when she knew tickets went on sale and I'm SO glad I said that I would go with her. We had such a great time and LOVED watching the dancers. I was, however, practically deaf until just this morning!

The Strickland Gang said...

Katie,
Did you get my message that I only have a black one. If you want the cream let me know and I can get one for you.
Brooke

Marion said...

that does look like fun.
Yes I have actually been really sick. I finally think I'm past it, i haven't felt nausious or thrown up for a week so I'm crossing my fingers. They say with twins its usually a lot worse, so thank goodness cuz I don't know If i could do that many more times. How about yourself? Your son is sooo cute? Any brothers/sisters in the near future for him?

Leslie said...

It was good meeting you! I am so glad another person has been converted to SYTYCD. The dance the choreographer did for his daughter was one of my favorites too!