Friday, September 26, 2008

My Little Brother


My little brother Kalon was flying out to L.A and had a three hour lay over in Salt Lake so we all went up got him and went to dinner. He lives in Idaho and is a gymnast going to school to be a pharmacist working to support himself at the gym and at a pharmacy. He is awesome! If his event was in the Olympics he for sure would have been there this year! Dang it!!! He does power tumbling and to me it is way more fun to watch than the floor routine even the bars and beam...but oh well people higher up think differently :) He just got back from Russia a couple days ago where he had a world competition and he took 2nd! Which is awesome there are all the countries there competing so to take 2nd is amazing. He is now on his way to L.A so USA gymnastics can record him doing all the new passes that will be judged this next year which is a pretty big deal they send them all over the country to the different gyms so they can have the updated passes. He is simply awesome I wish I had his talent and dedication! He flies all over the world all year competing and yet he still takes about 15 credit hours sometimes more and manages to get straight As...Ok maybe some A - s but that is still awesome. He also is working to do this so he can afford his rent and food let alone all of his trips. I love this kid and although I don't get to see him very often am very close to him. He is so relaxed and easy going. Reddek keeps saying Kalon all day because he wants to go see him again, but no Kalon: (. I don't know how to down load a video of him but if you go to that web site you can see how awesome he is...I really got to get better at putting video on...I suck!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy_kNZtq46I
My other little brother Logan is awesome too, he rides bulls! I know crazy and I don't know how my mom lets him get up there each weekend, but she does! He does really well he actually rides a lot of them for the 8 seconds...I don't know what happened to my sister and I we are just normal girls didn't do anything too exciting : ) I am proud of Logan and Reddek always asks to go watch logan ride a bull.


You can hardly see, but my mom took the kids over to the pool to try and keep them enertained while some of us finished eating! They loved that part, but kept wanting to jump in : 0
As you can tell the little ones didn't love holding still for the pictures

All my sibs..............Kalon (20) Logan (17) Me (24) Rachel (25)

16 comments:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Super impressive stuff. That is crazy good. Now we need to see some bull riding from other brother, Logan. I love that picture of all of you together, so cute.

Colleen said...

So your family is all just as cute as you are! Love the photos. That's awesome that you have such a talented family!

Kim said...

What a fun post! It's always so much fun to have the family together. Why did I not know you had another brother? Hmmm. Anyway, that video of Kalon is AMAZING! Thanks for including the link!

bandkworky said...

I didn't know Logan rode bulls. That is awesome about Kalon.

Our Family said...

I always wondered what your little brothers were up too!! Holy cow does Logan look totally different then what i remember. but it really has been like 6 or so years. ya he was what 11 last time I saw him, and rides bulls now that is cool.Kalon i have seen pictures from brittany and he is super good!!

Matt and Stephanie said...

Wow I haven't seen your family forever! It's really good to see them in pictures. By the way I am really jealous of you because you went to So You Think You Can Dance! I love watching them dance on tv. I did get to go to LA last year to watch them when they were recording the show.

michael. mindy. dane. said...

How fun!! I can't believe Logan...he doesn't even look like how I remember him! Crazy! and Kalon is so cute, I miss him. We hung out all the time when I was a senior and always had so much fun. and you look way cute in these pics!! Geez! Why don't you guys just have the perfect family!!

Stacey said...

That is so fun! My little guy Stephen is confused on how he can be your little brother when he is so much bigger than you! :)

Andria said...

The picture of all the siblings is great!! Cute picture!! I am so glad you guys were all able to see him. That is fun!

The Mitchell's said...

How cool is that that he is doing so well in tumbling!! He has been tumbling forever right?
I'll bet you guys had a ton of fun together:) It is always so much fun to be able to hang with family.

Westons said...

Hey Katie,
That's so great that you got to spent time with your entire family. Mark and I enjoyed watching the video of Kalon. I told Mark about him when we were watching the Olymipics this year. I'm glad he's still doing gymnastics. He's amazing! Oh, and you looked super pretty in that picture with him!

Josh N Kim said...

Hi guys! I found your link through Kev and Janae. What a cute family. It is so fun to see you and your kids.
Kim

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

i remember kalon and talking to him a long time ago when he told me that he did gymnastics. i told him that was awesome and if you get a chance to talk to him, tell him that he is very talented and to keep up the good work going to school and the rest.

Talisha said...

I just love the "Ludvigson Fam"! I miss all of you guys.

Tara Mogle said...

Hey Katie, I need talisha's email address. She went private with her blog but she commented on mine....will you give me her email, if you have it! loves
you can email it to me
taramogle@hotmail.com

Toby and Emily said...

Your mom works at the care facility where Sally, Toby's mom is living and I just wanted to give her a shout-out. Sally just adores your mom and your mom takes sch good care of her. Thanks a million!