Wednesday, October 1, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON

Well yesterday Jason turned the big 25!!! I am a day late, of course, and I don't have any fun pictures to share...but I wanted to give a shout out to him! He is such a great husband and dad, and I suck I worked all day yesterday and didn't do anything great for him. A bunch of us went to Chili’s Monday night to celebrate since I had to work all day Tuesday, so thanks to all his friends for coming with us!
Jason is my best friend and is such a great example to me and Reddek. I am so happy Reddek has such a great dad to look up to. I am grateful for everything he does for us, yes even on his birthday he helped me cook dinner. He can always calm me down when I am upset and knows just what to say to make me feel better. He knows me so well sometimes I think better than I know myself...of course I can't let him know that! He is always caring about other people and wants everyone happy all the time. He is easy going and doesn't get upset very often. And of course can always make us laugh! Reddek absolutely LOVES him!!! Jason is so good to play with him even though he is tired from being at work all day he hides, plays ball, swings and runs with Red. Jason I love you so much and I am sorry you didn't have the best day yesterday, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

8 comments:

Andria said...

Jason is AWESOME!! I have always loved him since he was just a little guy!! I am glad that we at least got to get together for dinner. I still can't believe he is 25!! Tell him he is getting old!!!

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday Jason!

Colleen said...

Happy birthday. And yes, 25 is ANCIENT. Ha ha.

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Yes, I think I will cry for the poor old man. 25! Amazing. Happy Birthday, Youngster.

michael. mindy. dane. said...

haha i don't know. i posted today though

Hayden said...

Happy b-day Jason! Wow, we are getting old, aren't we? I think it sucks. We're game whenever if you still want to get together!

Kadee, Dustan, and the Kids said...

How the heck are you two!! Sounds like you are doing wonderful!! So update me on everything! You have the cutest little family in the world!

Curren and Marcee said...

Happy Birthday Jason!

You should do a race for sure! They are soooo fun and give you some good motivation to keep running. There is one in St. George in January that is fun, you should come do it!