Wednesday, October 8, 2008

TAGGED AGAIN 8 things

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
Desperate House Wives
Brothers and Sisters
Extreme Home Makeover
right now I really only watch TV on Sunday nights and those are my shows that I watch...Jazz is soon coming so we will be getting dish so then I am sure we will have more once the weather is cold!

8 Favorite Restaurants: (In no particular order)
Olive Garden
Fat Jacks Pizza
Cold Stone (not really food but I love it)
JCWs
La Front era
Gandolfo's BREAKFAST ONLY
Bajio
Chili’s

8 Things That Happened Today:
Went to work
Registered for my first 1/2 Marathon!!! YIKES
Reddek counted to 10...who knows where he learned this must be from Avery :)
Text Jason
Am Blogging
Fed the boys lunch
Put the boys down for a nap
Got the best hug from Red!!! He really does give good hugs...and if he can't reach you like he is in his car seat or something he asks to hug your hand.

8 Things I am Looking Forward To:
Kennady's Baptism
The Haunted Forest
Cornbelly's
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Running tonight
Reddek's birthday
Wedding Anniversary

8 Things on My Wish List:
A Halloween costume
A baby...I wish soon but Jason is nervous
Sleep
My yard finished
GOOD WEATHER THIS WEEKEND!!!
New clothes
To get in better shape (doesn't everybody want this?)
Time to slow down! I would be happy if Reddek was this age forever!!!

8 People I'm Tagging:
Tara
Talisha
Tera
Amber
Colleen
Jennifer
Mindy
Lindy
Don't feel pressured I don't care if you don't do it but it would be fun to see all of your answers :)

6 comments:

Andria said...

Fun answers!!

Kelly & Charlene Moore said...

Yes I love desperate housewives but have no one to want to watch it with me. I haven't watched the new season but I want to it looks good. I need to get start on running everyday. Shannon and I will be running with you tonight probably.

The Trythalls said...

I love the background. Debbie, Val, and Jill all say hello. Debbie enjoys getting on my blog and going to all of her old cheerleader's blogs. So watch out what you say... just kidding.

Tara Mogle said...

hey are you guys going to be around this weekend? This is a bit random but we are heading to Tooele to see family and were wondering if we could maybe crash at your place friday night???? Kinda short notice but let me know what you think of that.

Our Family said...

karlee was having a moment so i had to stop blogging and take care of her.but now you can see the pics. p.s. Desprate house Wives is my all time favorite and the beat thing i love is andy won't let us miss it he thinks it is funny.

Jake and Nicole said...

You always seem to get "tagged" it's fun to read things about you!