Thursday, October 23, 2008

Reddek's first Tag

Reddek got tagged by Collin for 5 things you might not know about him...

1. Reddek is a VERY cautious kid. He always watches his step, goes slow and rarely gets hurt.

2. He copies his dad on EVERYTHING! If we are eating dinner I try to give him a bite he says no a daddy's. He wants to do everything like daddy if daddy is wearing a tie Reddek wants to...it is pretty funny, but sometimes gets frustrating! Jason has to do about everything we are trying to get Reddek to do.

3. He is a little tease!

4. He asks to go to bed! Rather it is nighttime or naptime...if he is tired enough he gets me and says a bed with doggy. He is a McCaul for sure he loves to sleep :) On weekends we sleep in until 9:00 because he is our alarm.

5. Reddek runs so funny. I have tried to figure out what he is doing to make it be so different, I think he keeps his knees from bending but can't tell. I will have to get video of it before he figures out how to do it right!




Now Reddek taggs...Avery, Collyn, Connor, Elijah, and Millie

13 comments:

Erica said...

I love that kid. He does seem like a cautious kid. How would it be to have a kid who likes to sleep...its hilarious when we're around Sydney and she just conks out. Good tag by Reddek!!

Tara Mogle said...

He's so cute. That is so cute that he copies everything Jason does. He's a smart kid....and so handsome. I love that picture!

Andria said...

Reddek you are such a cute boy. We all love you so much. We are so glad you are such a fun boy!!

michael. mindy. dane. said...

what a funny kid! he is so dang cute!!

Annie said...

Aww he loves his daddy! That is so cute! I love that picture of him in his little tie... what a stud!

Colleen said...

Cute tag! I'm jealous that you got one that likes to sleep!

Grant and Candice said...

How cute is he? I wish Collin would ask to go to sleep. We have a knock down drag out brawl at bed time. Reddek is such a nice boy!

Madsen Family said...

This is so cute. I can't say it enough what a cute, sweet boy he is. Isn't it fun how boys want to be just like their daddys ~ it's great! Um, and you sleep till 9???? I can't even imagine.

missy said...

Katie cute pictures! We went to cornbelly's too it was so fun! Yes that would be fun to get together sometime. Madden is so shy I need to get him out of it!!

Westons said...

I'm totally behind on reading blogs.
Anyway, Reddek sounds like such a cute boy! I love that he is cautious. I think you are lucky there. And how cute that he adores his daddy. You should post that video of him running! I used to crack up when I watched Millie run, but she's much better now. I will get on that tag :)

Cameron and BreAnn said...

Hey guys! Reddek is so dang cute! Well, we finally have a blog and this is the only way I know how to let you know what our address is. We need to get together sometime! How is everything?

Lisa and Dan said...

Hey Katie! I saw your blog on BreAnn's list of friends and thought I'd check to see if I knew you...I couldn't be sure because of the last name of course. You have a cute family.

Lisa Church Compton

strickland party of six said...

Katie hey I found your blog!!! Awwwww, So your blog is way cute. It was good to see you the other day. I'll add you to mine like we talked about. Your little is boy is so big. and supper cute.