Tuesday, October 21, 2008

BUsY wEeKenD :-)

We had a busy busy weekend...I think we were home a total of 7 hours awake! That is from Friday morning to Sunday night. Started going to the temple Friday afternoon, right from there to cornbelly's ALL NIGHT! We had a blast too bad Andria ditched us for their friends AGAIN! j/k Then Saturday we went to a sealing in the afternoon, then dinner, and target to pick up a birthday present, and to Parris and Shannon's for a Halloween movie and treats. We watched beetlejuice and I was so bugged it was only rated PG and it said the * word! Can you believe that even a PG movie says the * word. Then got home in time to go to bed again! Sunday morning headed down south to see family and have Jade's birthday party! Of course stayed all day ended up home at 11:30pm...and Monday morning was payroll so I was up by 4:30 am! But i loved every minute of it. I love to be busy and having fun with family.
Reddek LOVED corn belly's...i am sure it helped having Collyn there to play with and Julia and Brandon kept him entertained for us. THANKS for the fun weekend Shannon :-)

Entering the SCARY monster
Reddek loved the slides

Played in the corn
Ya I am the only one having fun! at least that is how it looks. We didn't love the hayride.

What a cute little farmer!

7 comments:

JAKKnielson said...

Oh my gosh I so wish I was there!!! You guys have so many fun things to do up there. Looks like a blast!

michael. mindy. dane. said...

FUN! I wish I had a kid to take to Cornbelly's...I'll have to call my sisters. Sounds like a fun weekend :)

Erica said...

Cornbelly's sounds fun. I wish I lived down there. I hope I get to do SOMETHING halloweenish this year... My husband hates it though! I totally agree, busy weekends are the best!

Stacey said...

It looks like you guys had such a fun time! I love Cornbelly's!

Our Family said...

Iwish i could have made it there. Shan said it was mostly stuff for real little kids. But you guys seemed to have a blast on the cool slides!! Karlee would have loved that but we had family down from moab.

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

That is one cute farmer. And, no, I did not know they could say that word in a PG movie.

The Trythalls said...

Looking at your blog makes me want to have a kid to take to these things. I am sure Blake is kid enough to probably enjoy it. :)