Thursday, October 30, 2008

JuSt LiKe HiS dAdDy

So here is our cute little family...and my little boy Reddek wants to be just like his daddy as you can tell from the pictures and video below Jason has a little tag along about everywhere he goes. They rarely care what mommy is doing unless Jason is giving mom a hug then Reddek gets mad and says" my mommy a my mommy" and runs over to rescue me. I love these two boys with all my heart and hope Reddek turns out just like his daddy (well for the most part) : )



12 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

That video is hilarious! Reddek is so dang cute! No I'm still not working. So lunch anytime sounds good!

Andria said...

That is so funny!! I love that Reddek copies Jason. That made me laugh!

Talisha said...

That has to be the cutest thing I have ever seen. Reddek is so dang cute. Luvs

Westons said...

Doesn't that just melt your heart to watch your husband and child play together?! So cute. What a sweet little boy.

Colleen said...

So cute! That's awesome how perfectly he mimics his daddy.

Kim said...

Oh, that is adorable!

Melodie Anne said...

That video is the cutest thing I've ever seen! It is so precious that he loves his daddy like that. It melts my heart a little bit! It almost makes me want a little boy! Someday. Later. P.S. I know what you mean about getting more done when you don't have the internet. Dang online shopping being so awesome!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Cute, cute, cute and oh so dangerous.

Lisa and Dan said...

I liked the video. So cute. To answer your question on my blog, we are living in Rexburg, Idaho. I'm waiting for Dan to finish school, then wherever he gets a job/excepted to school after that.

The Johnson Family said...

I love little boys that adore their Daddy! So cute!

Curren and Marcee said...

He is such a handsome little guy! I'll bet Jason loves having a shadow!

Marci Jolley said...

That is so cute! I love it. He is a little mini me. He looks just like Jason.