Monday, October 13, 2008

NeVeR a DuLl MOmeNT!


Ya since being married to Jason well actually since we dated we rarely have dull moments! His older brother Parris is so funny! We had a great night Saturday. Parris made us all pizza subs which were fabulous! Sat around and chatted with everyone. Then Parris came down in his Halloween costume! It was hilarious! Everyone was laughing well except Reddek he started crying and I kept saying Reddek it is just Parris and he finally calmed down and kept saying "just Parris". Well we went around to a few doors to share the surprise and then Kelly had a great idea to post it on you tube! So here it is, it is pretty darn funny! We love that we have family close so we can still do spur of the moment things like this. We were always doing fun stuff in Ephraim so I hope we can continue the traditions here! If my video for some reason doesn't work go to you tube and type in Nacho Libre - Chad Moore. If you have seen Nacho you will absolutley love this!



5 comments:

Kelly & Charlene Moore said...

What a good night! I had a blast. You need to change mine and kelly's link from moore0418 to kellyandchare.blogspot.com girly ha ha ha

Madsen Family said...

haha mike just showed me this tonight. we were laughing so hard! i would've never thought......

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

That is so silly. He is way too fit though.

Erica said...

ok, so I watched that video like thousands of times yesterday...and last night while I was TRYING to sleep, I also have a cold so I couldn't really breathe, but I kept saying the name Chad Moore to myself....good grief!

Stacey said...

I laughed so hard! Parris is sooo funny!