Tuesday, October 7, 2008

6 quirks tag

1. I hate leftovers! Jason and I don't eat leftovers so it makes it very hard we are always throwing food away. The only leftover I eat is Pizza and Jason doesn't even do that.

2. I sometimes wash a load of laundry two or three times before I put it in the dryer and put it away...I know crazy!

3. I HATE shopping for clothes for myself, would much rather buy Reddek or Jason something.

4. We throw treats away! We usually buy them and eat them for a couple days then Jason makes us throw them out because we are eating too much sugar...this is more Jason, but I am glad when he does it or I would eat all the treats.

5. I seriously always worry about Reddek. If he is fussy one day I think oh crap what is wrong does he have some big disease or what is up with him...I am sure it is a mom thing I hope it soon goes away, but am worried it will only get worse!!!

6. I have to motivate myself daily to clean house...is this normal? I use to always say I don't have time because I was working a TON! But now I am home by 11:30 everyday and I really have to talk myself into it every single day. I hope soon I will just enjoy cleaning house. Don't worry my house isn't gross I usually talk myself into it I just wish it was a habit!

There you go! I know I am weird...so lets tag, Shannon, Andria, Amber, Marcee, Tamber, Charle and anyone who wants to do it!

8 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

That new pic of Jason and Reddek is SO CUTE!!!

Tara Mogle said...

I am the same way about buying things for Paul and the boys. I think its easier to find things for them and they seem to be cheaper than they are for me....we're dumb!

Andria said...

I love the picture with Jason and Reddek. So cute!! You are quirky!!

Colleen said...

I'm totally with you on the worrying and the cleaning. Making dinner is always a huge chore for me too. Ugh.

Erica said...

I HATE LEFTOVERS! Except left over mac & cheese and chinese food! I wish I wasn't always feeling the need to clean my house, I'm obsessed! Don't get me wrong, there are days I refuse but more times than not I LOVE to clean my house...I think I'm the quirky one!

Madsen Family said...

That is the cutest picture of your boys! I love the pics of people walking away holding hands. I wish everyday that I will just change and start to enjoy cleaning the house....oh and I still worry about my kids, definitely a mom thing.

Curren and Marcee said...

It's a 1/2 marathon and you can just register online at active.com. Let me know if you sign up, if you come down you are more than welcom to stay at my apartment. Also, don't be too jealous, Curren and I ran 1 race together, got in a fight, and have split up pretty much every run since. (He taunts me, and it puts me OTE (over the edge) LOL)

burg3g said...

Hey here is that blog I was telling you about yesterday at the park. http://palmer31.blogspot.com/

Tell me what you think of the cutest girl at church.