Thursday, September 4, 2008

~tagged~

8 things I am passionate about:
1. Jason
2. Reddek
3. The Gospel
4. Being a mom and wife
5. Great friends and family
6. Pepsi
7. Making memories
8. Running (for the moment)
8 words or phrases that I say often:
1. I love you!
2. Dat one (you have to know Red)
3. Time for ni night
4. DUDE!
5. Red?
6. I don't think so
7. Red it's okay
8. Jas are you serious?
8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Have more kids
2. Watch my kids grow
3. Go to the temple with all my kids!
4. Grow old with Jason
5. Help someone
6. Go on a mission
7. Cook Thanksgiving Dinner (people that know me know that will take a while)
8. Jump from an airplane
8 things I have learned from my past:
1. You're not as cool as you thought you were in high school...well put Mindy
2. Others can't change your attitude only you can
3. Life is hard work!
4. Family is the best thing in the world!
5. I am happiest when Reddek and Jason are happy
6. People are always watching
7. The gospel is true
8. Time goes by way too fast
8 Places I would love to go or see:
1. Bear Lake ( i know lame i need to get out more)
2. Italy
3. Hawaii
4. Mexico again
5. Disneyland with Reddek
6. A cabin in the mountains with all my family
7. Africa
8. Lake Powell again
8 things I currently need or want:
1. Another baby
2. A new truck or car either would be nice
3. My backyard finished
4. My mantel finished
5. Red's room painted and decorated
6. some good food! I haven't ate good for a week now
7. my mouth to stop hurting
8. loose some of this FAT!
8 people I tag:
1. Shannon
2. Andria
3. Tara
4. Jen
5. Colleen
6. Stacey
7. Amber
8. Erica

14 comments:

Madsen Family said...

fat? where? i don't see any?! =) fun post! it's always fun to get to know more about people thru tags. if you need any help with your backyard call me i love to do yardwork!

Mason Clan said...

I like this tag.. Your funny.. I love that you Call Reddek dude too!!

Kelly & Charlene Moore said...

Thanks for not tagging me, ignoring my phone calls and my texts I am beginning to think that you don't like us anymore.:) ha ha

JAKKnielson said...

Cute tag. So why do you say Red alot??? Ha

Kelly & Charlene Moore said...

So what's your number is it the same one cause I tried calling it today and it went straight to voicemail. Kelly had a random hair and wanted to go camping so we went. And we haven't really had a chance to go camping with you we have been gome but I am sure Kelly will want to go again sometime he actually liked it. :) text me asap

Andria said...

That is a cute post!! I will try and do my tag tomorrow. Thanks for helping me with the painting!!

michael. mindy. dane. said...

You're funny. Hey guess who's blog I found? Stacey Blackham? Weird huh...I didn't know she had kids! or a kid, I'm not sure. anyway, i don't know if you guys were friends but I know you were the same age, for some reason I just keep thinkin you would care about her blog so I thought I'd tell you. anyway, it's zachandstacey.blogspot.com if you care...

Jake and Nicole said...

That was fun to read. I'm stumbling a bit over the part that said you were trying to get rid of this fat...I'm convinced you were talking about a piece of meat or something. ANYWAY! Lets please get together. CALL ME?! Wed might work out. PS. I'm glad someone notices I am WAY to good to Jake!

Westons said...

Hey Katie, Thanks for commenting again. I have a cousin in Eagle Mountain, NateƩ Orton, but I'm sure it's a big place :) Anyway, we should definetly get together in Manti some time. We're planning to go down for Thanksgiving, but we'll probably get down before that. I'll let you know.
Here's my e-mail address: tamber_m@hotmail.com. Write me and I'll write more. Hugs.
P.S. I deleted your comment on my page for fear of offending the "in-laws" ;)

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Oh, and I just realized taht you have hte "And we danced anyway" song on your page...haha, I KNOW it's because of cheer!!!

Loni said...

Hi Katie just wondering when you want to go running again.

michael. mindy. dane. said...

We totally should! I'm never doing anything except cleaning or laundry. I could go whenever!

Kelly & Charlene Moore said...

Oh ok. Sweet. We are actually going to be in Green River this weekend for my stepdads retirement party and next weekend for melon days you guys should come to that. We are trying to get up there to see everyone we have just been busy since we got home.

The McCauls said...

Yeah, After I tagged you I saw it was on your blog.lol.