Monday, November 17, 2008

THANKFUL


Well it is almost Thanksgiving and I know I am busy from now til then so I thought I would post about some things I am Thankful for.

1. The Gospel. I am thankful for the gospel and the joy it brings in my life.

2. Reddek. I just love my little boy. He is such a good kid and he has brought so much joy to our family. Jason and I always say we want another Reddek...I know we will love all our kids, but Reddek is just so easy going and is so easy to love. I am thankful that our Heavenly Father let this sweet spirit come into our family.

3. Jason. I know I don't tell Jason enough how thankful I am for him. He works hard for our family and helps me out with everything. He is a great dad and hubby.

4. My parents. I know I took my parents for granted. I am thankful for everything they did and do for me. They are always there for us and help us out with everything.

5. Friends and Family. I am thankful for the good friends I have and have had in my life and what great examples they are to me. Family is the best!!! I love all my family and Jason's. I couldn't of asked for a better family to marry into.

I know there are many other things to be grateful for, but this is my small list.

16 comments:

Stacey said...

You are so sweet Katie, what a great idea for a post.

Andria said...

That was a great post!! I am thankful for you!!

strickland party of six said...

Katie it is funny how we over look things the SMALL thing's that mean so much to us.

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Thanks for sharing with us. I love hearing what others are grateful for because it helps remind me of what I am grateful for.

Marci Jolley said...

You are so good to list all of the things that you are thankful for. I might have to copy you. :) Oh, and I LOVE your halloween pics. lol

Cameron and BreAnn said...

You are so great! There should be more Thanksgiving holidays through out the year so we really think about what we are thankful for more often! Thanks for sharing...reminds me to remember to be thankful for the small things in life.
Hope all is well!

The Richardsons said...

You are so darling!I love your cute, sweet blog! Shoot me an email so I can add you too my blog! betseyrichardson24@gmail.com

burg3g said...

I agree I'm grateful for the same things. It's funny that no one ever says they are grateful for their expensive stuff. I am also grateful that you guys moved into our ward.

missy said...

I love your new header picture! Reddek looks so funny! I'm suprised he would even sit on santa's lap!! I need to do a "greatful" post now!

strickland party of six said...

Katie that picture is soooo stinken cute. I hope you have seen I added you to my blog and I havd to put your names like that beacuse it wouldn't let me cuz when I put it on the 1st time with your names and it was wrong it wont let you do the same a again sorry. Im trying to change it.
Have a good thanksgiving

Westons said...

Hey Katie,
I love the Santa photo :)
So are you still headed down to Ephraim/Sterling for Thanksgiving? Marcee and I had talked about getting together with you, for lunch or something. Call me if you are going to be around on Friday. 435.881.0479
Hope to see you soon :)

Curren and Marcee said...

Hi Katie,

The day is March 6. I haven't posted about it yet because I don't have the ring yet... But we are so excited! I heard you'll be in town for Thanksgiving. Tamber and I are doing lunch Friday, so if you can sneak away please do! And hopefully, you both bring your kids!

See ya soon,
Marcee

Jake and Nicole said...

Oh my gosh, it's been so long since I have looked at blog, I had to read your last 4 posts!! I loved the video at the end. That totally reminds me of Gavin, he copies EVERY THING we do too! So fun to have them grow up yet so sad!! I'm glad yall are doing well. Happy Thanksgiving!

The Johnson Family said...

You are awesome! Thanks for sharing!

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Where have you been? You haven't updated forever!

Marci Jolley said...

Hello??? Where did you go? I got used to reading your blog and now you've stopped!