Monday, December 15, 2008

HO HO HO!

Shannon and I took the boys to see Santa!
This is them patiently waiting in line...


And then was time to see how they did on Santa's lap! Reddek being such a cautious kid suprised me! He didn't cry he walked over put his hands up like pick me up and sat there. He didn't get too friendly but he sat there told him he wanted a choo choo and candy. Collyn suprised us too! Collyn is for sure the more adventurous one of the two but he didn't like Santa. I didn't get a picture with my camera but Shannon sat down on his knee with him but he still cried and wanted to go bye byes. He was so cute!
SO I GUESS YOU NEVER CAN TELL WHAT THE KIDS WILL DO WITH SANTA!




And Reddek finally got his candy and was HAPPY :)

We went to the mall with my sister and her daughter and was lucky enough to see him again!!! Reddek did fine again, but Jade on the other hand was more like Collyn didn't want to sit on his lap. She will talk about him and that he is bringing her a princess and Reddek a choo choo. She was so cute! Luckily I got a picture this time.
I love this time of year especially with a 2 yr old! They really do make the holidays come to life.

16 comments:

Erica said...

I'm right there with Jade and Collyn...I hate things that are dressed up. I mean I didn't cry on Santa's lap but he freaked me out but I had to go to tell him exactly what I wanted. To this day if Big Blue(USU mascot) or anything like that comes near me I flip out...oh I can't handle it. Even the characters at Disneyland!!

Our Family said...

Wow Red did way good with the whole Santa thing.Karlee freaked out of her skin. but I still love Christmas!!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

It's true, without kids the holidays wouldn't be half as much fun.

missy said...

Oh Katie that is so funny that our boys both didn't mind Santa! ..and we both got to take pictures! Ya! He's so cute! That's cute he knows what toy he wants too!

Melodie Anne said...

Cute! I love santa visits. Even though the mall santa alwyas smells like pee.

Stacey said...

We still have to get there! I hope Michael does as well as Reddek, but I fear he will be like Collyn!

Andria said...

He did really great with Santa this year!! That is great!! He is a cute boy!!

Jayme said...

cute...cute... cute! Red is getting so big! Oh... and I love your sweater... looks like Tommy Hilfiger (that is who i work for :)

The Rollo Crew said...

That is so cute! Kyson hasn't visited Santa yet...I wonder how he'll react. P.S. You need to tell your sister to get a blog going! LOL!

Tara Mogle said...

HOw cute are they? Sounds fun...lots of work but fun!!!
TOtally off the subject but a group of us are getting together for lunch over the holiday break. We are going to Roys Pizza on the 26th at 12:00 noon.....hmmm, i hope they are open! Well, that's the plan....hope you can make it, I would love to see you again.

Cameron and BreAnn said...

Cam says: Here are your true friends writing. Are you guys too good to hang out with us now that you've got a truck with a fourwheeler in the back? We'll be in Sterling over Christmas...we know you'll be there. So, lets try to avoid each other because it hurts to bad when we see you guys and you're with other friends and not me.
Well, Merry Christmas. You guys rock. Way to go, Reddek!
BreAnn says: Sorry I missed the basketball game....well, the last 3games. I'll be to the next one! Thanks for everything. Have a happy holiday!

Amber Baker said...

Cute kids--you guys are so darling!

The Johnson Family said...

Wow- I am impressed, by 7 year old was a little nervous! Hope you had a great Christmas!!

Tara Mogle said...

Hey thanks for coming. It was so fun to see everyone and a perfect excuse to get away for a little bit! You are so stinkin' cute. I'm thinking we should at least try to get together like every 6 months....Christmas and then again in the summer! We'll see what happens. keep in touch. love ya

Kelly & Charlene Moore said...

To be honest they were going to shovel your guys driveway but we figured your neighbors have the same length of driveway they probably did it for you. But I guess not we should have at least came and looked. Sorry

Ash, O, Ava Jo and Demi Lu said...

Oh I love the pic of Rach and Jade with Santa! how funny is that! Oh I can't wait too see what Ava does next year with Santa!