Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Temple LiGhTs




Well Saturday we had a nice day! We went up to Temple square to look at the lights and watch the Joseph Smith movie. When we got there it was so busy Jason and I both got a little irritated. We tried to park for I swear an hour! If Reddek would have started crying we would have turned around and went home. Luckily he didn't. It was crazy the how my feelings changed once I got out of the car I just felt calm and relaxed.

The fun started with soup, bread and dessert at our house then we all headed up there. We had a big group...Joe and Andria's family, Denise (Andria’s mom) Annette (Jason’s mom) and Jason's little sister Julie and her husband Brandon. It was so nice to be together and feel the spirit. Reddek liked the Joseph Smith movie. He still talks about the lights at the temple with Joseph Smith.


This is most of our group, except Julie, Brandon, and Joe!



He couldn't take his eyes off the temple so this is the best we could do for a picture!!!

Add Image

9 comments:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

So beautiful. I'm hoping to go next week.

Andria said...

It was a fun night!!

strickland party of six said...

It is so pretty we love it and the picture of the temple is sweet I might need a copy of that picture, well you guys look so cute as always... have a good christmas.

Stacey said...

It looks like you guys had such a great time! There is nothing better than Temple Square in December. I'm glad Mark's picture is making the rounds! I think he did a great job too!

Cameron and BreAnn said...

How fun! I hope we get to go this year. What a great way to get into the Christmas spirit.

Stacey said...

I don't care, you are welcome to use any!

Curren and Marcee said...

It was so much fun to see you and Tamber! I am so happy for both of you! And I LOVE hearing about your kids! It think they are so cute! Looks like you had way fun at Tempe Square too! I love downtown during Christmas!

Kirkham Family said...

It was nice to see your temple visit. I wish we could have made it. I love your pictures!

Our Family said...

parking is insane true thing but still so fun!!