Tuesday, February 3, 2009

quick update...

So I still haven't found it! I checked my car again...haven't tried the nylon vacuum thing. (but I will thanks) I called UVU and of course nothing. I left messages with my number and info at all the lost and found departments. I also called my insurance company and it is covered in my home owners insurance. They give you up to $2500.00 for it being lost. Jason wants to double check before we start that whole process. But hey at least that is better than nothing. I know my ring cost more than that, but I will take what I can get at this point. Thanks for all your comments :)

7 comments:

Kirkham Family said...

OOOOPS!

Our Family said...

That is one of the worst feelings when you loose your ring. I am so sorry hope it turns up somewhere but it is lucky you have some type of insurance. I lost mine once and i don't have that. did you check reds pockets? I'm sure you did

Andria said...

I feel so bad that it is still lost. I was really hoping you would find it. I am glad you may get something to help replace it. At least you have tried everything!!

Meggan Butterfield said...

Katie,
That sucks about your wedding ring! I can't imagine how sick you must be. I thought I lost mine once and holy cow I freaked out no fun for you!

JAKKnielson said...

I am so sorry Katie. I have lost mine twice but luckily found it. It is the worst feeling. Hope you found it!

Lisa and Dan said...

I sure hope you find it. I think I would cry if I lost my ring. Good luck.

The Rollo Crew said...

OMGosh that sucks big time! I hope you find it or are able to replace it. Good Luck!!