Monday, February 2, 2009

10 pet peeves

I was tagged to write my 10 pet peeves...only 10? j/k

1. People not taking the extra few seconds to put the toilet paper on the roll! It only takes a second come on people.
2. Dirty dishes in the sink. The dish washer is right there...rinse them and put it in the dishwasher. I have tried and tried to make Jason change his ways and I have no luck.
3.How high maintenance home owners are...a total different world than selling to contractos.
4. The toilet seat up! Drives me crazy!!! PUT IT DOWN.
5. Snotty workers that are suppose to be customer service people...hello find a new job if you don't like helping people.
6. A messy car, but with a two year old my car is never clean anymore! It drives me crazy everyday!
7. Dog poop on my front yard! I don't have a dog so I don't have to clean up so please clean up after your dog!!!
8. an unmade bed.
9. HAIR! I hate hair and I hate it if it is on my clothes on the floor or anywhere! Problem...my husband cuts his and Reddek's hair...he isn't the best at cleaning it up, therefore I have the pleasure of cleaning up hair.
10. CATS need I say more?

I tagg Charle, Shannon, Andria, Amber, and Tamber.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Ha ha! We totally have some of the same pet peeves. Jim thinks I'm way OCD about some stuff, but come on! :)

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Must be a girl thing. I am with you on the majority of those. I don't have to deal with home owners, so that doesn't bug me and I love cats, even though I do hate cleaning up hair. It drives me crazy.

michael. mindy. dane. said...

I agree with all of these 100%!