Wednesday, January 28, 2009

High School Tag

1. Did you date someone in high school? Yes a lot of guys...then dated my husband since the summer between Junior and Senior year
2. What kind of car did you drive? A GREEN mercury sable and then a gray car...and finally bought myself a gray kia spectra
3. Did you pass your driver's license test the first time? Yes
4. Were you a party animal? YES...i love to have a good time.
5. Were you considered a flirt? Most likely
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Not in highschool
7. Were you a nerd? I'm too cool to be a nerd :)
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Yes, Cheer!
9. Did you ever get suspended or expelled? no way, but I was caught sluffing! I was too liked by the principle to get suspended.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Debbie Trythall
12. Where did you sit at lunch? Early years not at school! Later in the lunch room with Jason
13. School mascot: Templar
14. School colors: Red, Black and White
15. Did you go to homecoming and who with? yes, I went with Nate Thomson soph yr, Brad Christensen Jr yr and Jason sr yr
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Yes, I loved High School
17. What do you remember most about graduation? Not too much of anything...we had a lot of fun partying after graduation though.
18. Where did you go on Senior Skip Day? Lagoon
19. Were you in any clubs? No i don't think so
20. Have you gained weight since then? Nope :)
21. Who was your prom date? Spencer Lund Soph yr, Jason jr and sr year.
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?Yes, I don't see why people don't go to those things. I like to see all my old friends and see what everyone is up to now.
23. Did you have a job while in high school? Yep I have worked since I was 14 yrs old...Don's and the Bowling Alley
24. Worst class? English.
25.Favorite class? CHEER of course!!!

I tag anyone!

6 comments:

Cameron and BreAnn said...

Yep, Miss Popularity! I knew it! Hey, we had fun hanging out the other night...and after basketball...The wall-thing better not keep you away. We still are laughing. Is Jason feeling better?

Andria said...

That is really fun!! I loved your answers!!

The McCauls said...

I like how on number 1 you said ALOT of Guys.lol i'm sure Jason likes that answer.

Cameron and BreAnn said...

Hey Katie! Can you get me your address? blog/text/facebook....whatever is easiest. Thanks!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I'm not surprised to learn these things about you.

Curren and Marcee said...

I loved HS! It's so funny looking back, things that were soooo important are hilarious now:)