Monday, January 12, 2009

Great Weekend

Well Nauvoo is going to be a while…But anyway!
We had a great weekend. My mom and sister came up Friday we all took the kids to lunch hung out then left my poor dad with all the kidos so we could go get massages. My cute little bro Kalon bought my mom a massage for Christmas so my mom thought it would be a good idea to buy my sister and I one! It WAS AMAZING!!! I just love getting massages. Do you think anyone could really ever get sick of getting massaged? We had an hour and it flew right by. That is a long time, but when you are getting your WHOLE body done it goes by way too quick. Then my wonderful parents took us all out to dinner. It was fun to see everyone and hang out. I love when my parents come to stay, I don't have to do much. Reddek absolutely adores my mom so she takes him and I can relax. Saturday Morning Reddek woke up I went and got him he said "mom where’s mama?" I said down stairs probably sleeping. He responded "I go down stairs get her". So I went back to bed for a while! Thanks for the great weekend. No fun pictures so sorry, just a boring post.

11 comments:

Stacey said...

That sounds so fun! It's nice to have a little spoiling every now and then!

bandkworky said...

I love grandmas. Juliana wanted to stay with her grandma in Las Vegas instead of coming home. It's great when they visit so I can relaxe for a day or two. Your family is so cute.

strickland party of six said...

I love when grandmas come to stay to but I love to get massages more. Good for you

Westons said...

Mmm, I could use a massage right this moment actually. How fun that your mom pampered you and your sister. Sounds like you had a great weekend! So not a boring post!

Annie said...

A massage sounds good right now! I love how much he talks! How fun!

Andria said...

Sounds like a great weekend. I think we all need weekends like that more often!!

missy said...

Katie-the little guy is sooo cute! I think he reminds me of Madden with the blond hair/blue eyes and stuff!! I love Christmas pictures! Looks like you guys had a fun christmas!

Hayden said...

So much fun! It sounds like you have a great family that spoils you! Oh- we are still in Saratoga Springs. Bryson is from Richfield and his dad is a fireman- so we always go to that Christmas party down there. We should still meet up for dinner sometime if you ever have a free night.

Jayme said...

LOVE Massages! That is a fun "girls day out". Your new pic of you and Jason is really cute! How was your Christmas?

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Massages do go way, way, way too fast. I have such a messed up upper back and neck that the rest of my body misses out a lot.

Tera said...

I'm soooo jealous that you went and had a massage...I could use one really bad right now!!
It's awesome that you were able to go get one with your mom and Rachel...how fun!!!