Tuesday, January 27, 2009

NEW FRIENDS :)

This weekend we had so much fun! We went up to Cam and Bre's house and Reddek was so excited to hang out with Brayden...well the night was fun until I had to bust their wall!!! I REALLY DID. We were all showing off how strong we were doing pull ups and then wall sits we were all doing it and my wall just caved right in. I am so sorry I can't figure it out! We love hanging with friends.

Brayden!
Then on Sunday we got to see some friends that we hadn't seen FOREVER! Mark and Mary have the cutest little boy Chad. Reddek loved him he kept saying "mom Chad funny"! Thanks for coming up guys and we need to do something soon. I swear this was only my 3rd time seeing their baby and he is now over 1.
Chad!
Reddek is happy to have new friends. He has been asking for Brayden and Chad all day Monday and today.
our conversation on the way home Monday!

Red - "mom collyn wants to a play with Brayden and Chad."
me - "I know we will play with them again soon"
Red- "mom a chads funny, collyn see him."
me- "i don't know when collyn will see him"
Red- "a chad at our house"
me-"i think you are going to be disappointed"
For about 20 mins when they got home Reddek and Collyn looked around the house for Chad and Brayden. Red thought they were hiding. Cute kids. We love having friends with boys his age.

4 comments:

Westons said...

That is so cute that Reddek and Collyn looked around the house for his two other friends. They must have made quite an impression on him!

Our Family said...

oh my HECK you broke their wall I still can not stop laughing thinking how funny that would have been to see all your faces when that wall caved in!! Thats too funny.

Lisa and Dan said...

Kids are so cute. When I was in Nauvoo that sunday you were there, my nephew, Landon, who is just barely 18 months was looking at your boy and saying, "Baby". I thought it was funny, since Reddek is older than he is. Anyway...

Andria said...

Sounds like a fun weekend with friends!! It's always fun to get together with old friends!!