Saturday, January 24, 2009

*~Vanentine Tag~*

Answer the questions about your sweetheart…

*What is your husband’s name? Jason Rulon McCaul

*How long have you been married? 4

*How long did you date? 4 years

*How old is he? 25

*Who eats more sweets? Him for sure!!!

*Who said I love you first? He did

*Who is taller? Jason and everyone else in the world.

*Who can sing best? Jason...I can't sing at all!!!

*Who is smarter? Jason

*Who does laundry? Me...unless I have slacked then he helps me catch up!

*Who pays bills? They all come out automatically...except tithing and I pay that one.

*Who sleeps on the right hand side? I do

*Who mows the lawn? Both of us! I do it while Jason is at work, but on Saturdays Jason does because he can do it in about half the time.

*Who cooks dinner? Both...we don't cook a good meal very often and we take turns. But BREAKFAST he always cooks!

*Who drives? Jason

*Who is first to admit they are wrong? Well jason will admit when he is wrong, but me he has to talk me into to thinking I am wrong.

*Who kissed who first? He kissed me!!! Then laughed how is that suppose to make me feel our first kiss then he starts laughing.

*Who asked who out first? He asked me

*Who wears the pants? Who knows?!? I think he does...

I tag everyone with a VALENTINE :)

2 comments:

Matt and Stephanie said...

Ya we do live in St. Louis. We actually live like 15 min away from the airport. It is pretty cold here right now but hopefully we will warm up soon!

Andria said...

Fun answers!!