Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sadie's

Well this weekend was so fun! Our stake had a Sadie Hawkins dance for couples. I asked this cute guy from my ward Jason McCaul (i am sure most of you know him since he is so cool)...Shannon and I went to the guy's office late one night to ask. This is the result.
"So DEW you want to go to Sadie's with me?" (this hot guy I asked has a weekness and it is his love for Mountain Dew.)
We met up for dinner with Joe and Andria and had a fun time! We always laugh so much when we are with them:) Our dinner was pretty much GROSS! I liked mine, but you can't really screw up fired shrimp. Lets just say Andria and I won't be incharge of reservations anymore. Later we hooked up with two more cool couples to head over to the dance.Shannon and Parris, Joe and Andria, Katie (me) and Jason (the hot guy) Kelly and Charle...yes we are so cool we all dressed alike!!! (well most of us)

We had so much fun at this dance! Yes we were a little crazy and dorky, but that is what makes it fun! We all have such great moves it was hard to share the dance floor! LOL I did have one bad experience with this hot guy I asked out...he dropped me!!! Yes we were doing some totally awesome moves and ended up on the floor. (Maybe this was his way to make a move on me, but it totally didn't work...I don't kiss on the first date) Well you know the cool people don't stay for the whole dance so we left there after we were all about to pass out!!! It was a work out :) Went to Parris and Shannon's to play Rock Band!!! I LOVE THAT GAME; we are pretty much a great band if anyone needs any entertainment.
Then me and this hot guy went home and had no kid!!! HOORAY...my parents took Red for the weekend...so you know we partied all weekend long.
THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE GREAT NIGHT!!! And Thanks Jason I was worried you weren't going to be a good sport, but you were!

14 comments:

Colleen said...

Wow, now I'm really sad we missed you guys! You look great!

missy said...

LOL! Cute post KAtie! That looks like fun! Lucky you to have no baby for the weekend! :)

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

That is so great. It looks like you guys had a blast.

My experience was just like high school. I asked this guy I like and he said no. I felt really cool. It's totally awkward because I have to see him everyday.

Courtney said...

We are doing the Salt Lake Marathon April 18th. We would love to have you come and run with us if you want to. Hopefully your Sadies Dance was just as much fun as the ones at good ol' Manti High

The Johnson Family said...

You guys are SO fun! Looks like a blast

Tara Mogle said...

haha, I love it. Sounds like you guys had tons of fun.....and no baby to come home to. Lucky you!!!!

Andria said...

It was such a fun night!! We need to do things like that more often!! Thanks for always being so much fun!

Stacey said...

Sounds like such a great time!

The McCauls said...

We had sooo much fun!! I'm glad the guys were good sports and went along with everything. Best night ever!!

Erica said...

I think thats cute. Why did I get stuck with the unsentimental husband!? Oh the things I'd have to do to get him to agree to go to a dance with me. I think it is really cute haha. How great!

Kelli Cox said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!

Our Family said...

Love that idea for valentines and that you girls actually asked the boys that is so fun>

Gonzales Family said...

I think asking Jason to the dance was about the funniest thing every!! you can stalk my blog anytime, It is nice to know I still have a few stalkers from High School hangin around:)

Amber Baker said...

Ahh, that looks like so much fun! We were out of town, but you guys look like you had a ball!